Saw the Pentagram on the ground but..

General Discussion
No primal looted.

Is this a visual bug? My dreams were shattered.

It was a GRIFT 92 or 95 I cannot remember cause I logged off right after I noticed it was the same junk as I get doing a 60.
I looted an orange bow from a grift boss yesterday, identified it and it was a primal Kridershot. Didn't have a red beam...
I also had a primal drop yesterday in a gr but I didn't see a red beam.

Edit: it was a bow, though I don't rememebr which, one of the garbage ones.
I've seen both so far. Red beam and it was a primal goldwrap. No red beam and it identified as a primal. Seems a bit buggy.
this is the PTR, im sure they will have this and the wizard sever bug fixed by friday night season launch, dont worry guys - its Blizzard Entertainment, they have this under control!
01/17/2019 05:42 AMPosted by Aconite
I looted an orange bow from a grift boss yesterday, identified it and it was a primal Kridershot. Didn't have a red beam...

Same here. Don't remember what bow it was cuz I crushed it, but there was no red beam.
01/17/2019 06:07 AMPosted by Gravity
this is the PTR, im sure they will have this and the wizard sever bug fixed by friday night season launch, dont worry guys - its Blizzard Entertainment, they have this under control!

Only, this isn't PTR. This is patch 2.6.4. The only thing happening on Friday is a Season reset. It's the same patch.
Another bug is the Tristram Event potion bug.

Your Life ball drops and you hit potion.

What happens often in the Tristram Event is your potion begins cooldown, but your Life stays the same.

Diablo III has quite the number of bugs that need special attention.
01/17/2019 06:11 AMPosted by BagboyBrown
Only, this isn't PTR. This is patch 2.6.4. The only thing happening on Friday is a Season reset. It's the same patch.

/whoosh
01/17/2019 06:13 AMPosted by Chetanji
Another bug is the Tristram Event potion bug.

Your Life ball drops and you hit potion.

What happens often in the Tristram Event is your potion begins cooldown, but your Life stays the same.

Diablo III has quite the number of bugs that need special attention.

From what I've been told (didn't do the event myself), there's a healing debuff in the event that stops all healing if you get hit by certain attacks.
No primal drops for me yet so I can't confirm nor deny this issue. If there is an actual issue, I hope they manage to fix it as soon as possible.

As for the Sever exploit, the initial solution would be simply disabling the legendary power of Sever temporary until proper fix can be implemented. That alone should stop the abuse of the exploit.

OrKonkel is correct, I think. There is a debuff which prevents healing, don't remember which monsters apply it. It is not a bug.

No this was on Live for me.
01/17/2019 06:42 AMPosted by FishyTaco

No this was on Live for me.

I believe he was being sarcastic. He's insinuating this is the "real" PTR since the patch was barely actually on the PTR long enough to test anything. Also, Blizzard has a track record of not fixing bugs before releases, so that part about them having it fixed before Season 16 launches was also sarcasm.
I've got the red beam but didn't get the pentagram icon. I've only got 1 so far since I haven't had the time to play but something tells me it's gonna happen again.
01/17/2019 07:02 AMPosted by Rathys
I believe he was being sarcastic. He's insinuating this is the "real" PTR

I think trolling is against code of conduct last time I checked, thanks for pointing out that he was trolling XD
There's a difference between trolling and being sarcastic.

Trolling is intentionally irritating people or intentionally causing heated arguments for no good reason.

Being sarcastic, on the other hand, is a form of art and is not designed to irritate people. Unless, of course, they don't have a sarcasm detector.
01/17/2019 08:21 AMPosted by SolFire
There's a difference between trolling and being sarcastic.

Trolling is intentionally irritating people or intentionally causing heated arguments for no good reason.

Being sarcastic, on the other hand, is a form of art and is not designed to irritate people. Unless, of course, they don't have a sarcasm detector.

To be fair, sarcasm is a lot harder to detect in text over the internet. But I agree with your statement. If you "unsarcasm" what he said, his post was actually pretty truthful.
IMO - and i could be wrong BUT, trolling to me would have been saying something along the lines of "lol your playing on the PTR and not live, do a complete reinstall of windows and then put the b.net app back on to download the current version of the game"

didn't mean any harm :), all the best - enjoy s16, push hard Solfire
Two primals on this end and no pentagram nor red beam.

I did notice before they were identified, each had a red border around them in my inventory.
you have to cut the head off a goat first at the pentagram duh than conjure Satan with a sever bug and drink the terz of baby rage then you will see primal smeared lootz does diablo not have a phone