Question about the Ring of Royal Grandeur

Console Discussion
When i look at the leaderboards i see that people have cubed the Ring of Royal Grandeur...is there a reason for that? i know its the season buff but do they stack if you cube it aswell? :/
It doesn't stack.

The buff is season only, so it's not wasted on the nonseason leaderboard. However, on the seasonal leaderboard, its a wasted jewelery slot.
Leaderboards are bugged though, they are showing S14 results...so that is why it may show RoRG?
alright, i figured they didnt stack but i was curious of why everybody had RoRG cubed. guess its because the leaderboards are broken. thanks for the help
01/22/2019 04:24 PMPosted by Gameover
alright, i figured they didnt stack but i was curious of why everybody had RoRG cubed. guess its because the leaderboards are broken. thanks for the help

Truthfully I cubed the ring of royal grandeur but most because of ocd, I feel compelled to cube items that i haven't cubed yet.
01/23/2019 06:00 AMPosted by Zeptek
01/22/2019 04:24 PMPosted by Gameover

Truthfully I cubed the ring of royal grandeur but most because of ocd, I feel compelled to cube items that i haven't cubed yet.

That’s extracting, not cubing.