whats the real teir list of consol for s16

Console Discussion
I like how they refuse to kill twister on console so that the patch and tier changes every season match between console and computer since macros are actually a thing on computer it be nice to get a real idea of tiers for console. I mean it would be reallllly nice
I made a video on YouTube detailing the leaderboards on console last season.

DMO Twiz Wizard rules...followed by Condemn Sader...then Pestilence Corspe Lance...then SunWuko WoL and HotA Barb.

S16 will equalize up some builds but can't see past DMO Twister and Condemn Sader still be top.
The gap will widen as a matter of fact because Delsere's got buffed and Akhan's and Pesitlence didn't.
Yesterday I ran a 118 in 19 minutes with DMO, just did it in 10:18...stuff melts with BotS, taeguk will be sick for trash.
I'm gonna try some LON stuff, I'm glad this patch dropped pre-season.
Well hopefully i can make star pact top 50 4man minimum. No matter how much it takes i just never wanna play twister again.
01/16/2019 11:37 AMPosted by DemHunter
Well hopefully i can make star pact top 50 4man minimum. No matter how much it takes i just never wanna play twister again.

Star Pact is a fun build, but the problem is we will never have the density nor stacking capability like they do on PC. In theory, it could work, but overall I think it will fall short.
Anyone tried some of the Inna's build yet since patch? I'm curious to see how much it has improved and maybe try it for this season, like a EP/SSS build or similar.
01/17/2019 03:40 PMPosted by Thorgrimn
Anyone tried some of the Inna's build yet since patch? I'm curious to see how much it has improved and maybe try it for this season, like a EP/SSS build or similar.

I haven't tried Inna's yet cause I was busy but I briefly took out an old LoN WoL speed farmer with the extra fire damage from Cindercoat, Magefist, and Swampland Waders and I was hitting for 1.8 trillion @ 2900 paragons off season. Pretty sick. Wish it was tankier.