LF people that wants to be top on leaderboard tonight

General Discussion
I plan on playing lots tonight and into the weekend as well.

Looking for a few people that will have lots of time tonight and wants to get on and stay at top 100 on leaderboard.
No problem, what class you playing. I'm going DH
01/18/2019 10:46 AMPosted by GodMode

Looking for a few people that will have lots of time tonight and wants to get on and stay at top 100 on leaderboard.

Pushing is irrelevant earlier on. Sannah's group proved that by wrecking all the nub exploiters in 4-man. Focus on speeds first.
01/18/2019 11:14 AMPosted by Ic0n0cIast
01/18/2019 10:46 AMPosted by GodMode

Pushing is irrelevant earlier on. Sannah's group proved that by wrecking all the nub exploiters in 4-man. Focus on speeds first.

Ok i dont mean pushing GR on day 1 lol. Maybe I didnt word it correctly. I mean pushing levels and grinding plvl.
01/18/2019 11:14 AMPosted by Ic0n0cIast
Pushing is irrelevant earlier on.

It's all irrelevant especially with so many bots. Do people really care about being on a leaderboard that is so meaningless? The whole thing is a big joke.
01/18/2019 11:48 AMPosted by DonMartin

It's all irrelevant especially with so many bots. Do people really care about being on a leaderboard that is so meaningless? The whole thing is a big joke.
Well obviously the public leaderboards are dominated by bots but the leaderboards among your friends and your clan is what is actually fun.
01/18/2019 11:56 AMPosted by Evoportals
01/18/2019 11:48 AMPosted by DonMartin

Well obviously the public leaderboards are dominated by bots but the leaderboards among your friends and your clan is what is actually fun.

That's cool - I get that.

+1
leaderboards on season is just dumb, yeah go ahead and play a shiet ton for the first month and you get top whatever placement, next day you are beaten and so on, so do it quick and take a screenshot/video and show it to your mom for that achievement
Just because you guys don't find season any fun, doesnt mean you should be a party pooper about it.

There is nothing wrong with having fun grinding a couple days and trying to get on top of the boards with some friends.

Take your pessimism somewhere else.