31500 Error

Technical Support
Good Evening, Every time that I logon, I'm receiving a 315000 error. I've closed out of the launcher and game several times. Any ideas?
everyone seems to be having this issue, i cant get back into games
Hey folks,

We're checking to see what's going on here at the moment. It looks like there are a number of you having this issue. We'll update you once we get some more information on this, but I wanted to let you know we've heard the reports!

Update - Some players are mentioning that if they follow this process they are able to create games again:

1. Log out of the game and battle.net application
2. Log into EU Battle.net
3. Log into EU Diablo III
4. Log back out of the game and battle.net application
5. Swap everything back to the Americas region

Does this let you work around the issue?
Same problem as the others, I will try your method and hope for a cure, ty in advance
01/28/2019 03:05 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey folks,

We're checking to see what's going on here at the moment. It looks like there are a number of you having this issue. We'll update you once we get some more information on this, but I wanted to let you know we've heard the reports!

Update - Some players are mentioning that if they follow this process they are able to create games again:

This method worked for me
This method worked for me as well.
Worked for me...!
01/28/2019 03:05 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey folks,

Worked for me as well, thanks Blue!
Hey folks!

Looks like we investigated the core cause of the problem and it looks like it was resolved. Anybody still having problems as of now?
Thanks for the fix, worked fine
I have no jeweler in my game. already finished act 2.
No fix to the resume game grey out. Didn't work.
same not working for me ... i can't join or create game ... the start button grey and it say only availble for party leader.. help me pls
Fix did not work. I continue to get greyed our resume game.
02/14/2019 04:09 AMPosted by bee
same not working for me ... i can't join or create game ... the start button grey and it say only availble for party leader.. help me pls

Same issue here, guess servers went down earlier than expected.
02/14/2019 04:15 AMPosted by Duke
02/14/2019 04:09 AMPosted by bee

Same issue here, guess servers went down earlier than expected.

Same here,is this a server issue?
This did not fix my issue, unfortunately it wont let me start game or speak to anyone.
Same here, was able to login in Asia and EU and play, but US still nothing.
Same here and error 1016..every single day this error 1016 is killing my game. Any solution?
01/28/2019 04:15 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey folks!

Looks like we investigated the core cause of the problem and it looks like it was resolved. Anybody still having problems as of now?

yes im haveing this problem still 2/14/2019