Torment 11 GRBS

General Discussion
Just went through 4 levels on torment 11 and not a single shrine to be found on two of them. What the heck is wrong with this I never though I could get triggered by this game, but whats even worse then this is the act 1 bounty keeps dropping the ring of royal grandeur like seriously thats the community bonus already so why RG consistently dropping a crap item that isn't affecting the game overall, instead of the rest of the act 1 bounties. On top of that I keep getting the set items for barbarian already given as part of this season, and khadlia is refusing to cough up any good items. I've been grinding forever but this is crap Blizzard needs to severly rework the RG for the game for everything it drops. I'm not saying make it stupid easy but at the same time I should have to be grinding almost the whole season just to get items to only be able to fight in GR11. By the halfway point or 3/4 of the season at that point I should just be grinding to try and be on leader boards for max GR levels.
And the items are consistent crap if I even get any legendaries I've bounced up and down and the lack of legendary or set items for the fact im at torment 10 and above is absolute crap.
What's a Torment 11?
03/03/2019 11:07 PMPosted by ArchangelJln
By the halfway point or 3/4 of the season at that point I should just be grinding to try and be on leader boards for max GR levels.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/ArchangelJln-1552/career
No heroes on EU or Asia.
Level 2 Crusader on US.
18 lifetime kills.
0 lifetime elites.

Perhaps you should try reaching level 70 first?
Good point meteor haha