Leaderboard on switch broken? Hacked items?

General Discussion
On switch the top ten guys reached 150GR .
They have some "rare items"( the yellow ones ) but without name , it only says "Requires a grammatical form from the caller". You can put 3 legendary gems on it.
Is this normal?
Benefits of offline mode.
Switch is a total cheatfest due to locally stored saves which can be directly edited with little difficulty.

And before you ask, no, Blizzard can't do a thing about it. It's up to Nintendo to clean up the Switch leaderboards and punish cheaters.

I wonder if it's even possible to punish cheaters on any console.
They are hacked items. This is always going to be a problem for the console versions of the game which have local saves, as those saves can be manipulated to give stupidly high stats on items.
That's sad, thank for the answers . I hope that Nintendo clean that !@#$, or at least ban those guys .
02/02/2019 05:40 AMPosted by soniczero
That's sad, thank for the answers . I hope that Nintendo clean that !@#$, or at least ban those guys .

and then you woke up from your dream
02/02/2019 05:31 AMPosted by Kaelos

On the other hand online mode aint fair competition aswell due to blizz and their never ending botter problem.
Diablo 4: Immortal won't have these problems. Welcome to the future.
02/02/2019 09:45 PMPosted by NINEGRAVES

On the other hand online mode aint fair competition aswell due to blizz and their never ending botter problem.

Yet a 100000x better than having offline mode. You can edit how much XP you have on switch...
02/02/2019 11:19 PMPosted by Wullack
Diablo 4: Immortal won't have these problems. Welcome to the future.

Immortal isn't 4. Welcome to reality.

Unless more governments will like South Korea :-

https://kotaku.com/game-hacks-are-illegal-in-south-korea-1795917608

otherwise ......