How about...

General Discussion
...moving the Paragon Level-Up icon to the bottom left or right of the screen.

Cool. Thanks.
How about moving it off the screen completely while in combat? Better yet, give me customization of the UI, even better!

That would be awesome, thanks.
Have clicked it more times during combat than I can care to remember.

Def. +1
*thumbs up*
02/19/2019 07:10 AMPosted by DTMAce
How about moving it off the screen completely while in combat? Better yet, give me customization of the UI, even better!

That would be awesome, thanks.

Works for me.

OR we can assign our points *in order* before the levels are accrued and it auto-applies the paragon as we get it.
Or only show it in town.
02/19/2019 10:02 AMPosted by hax0r
Or only show it in town.

Yeah or that.

So many options and they pick the most overpopulated south screen real estate.
It would be great if they just put + sign on your character's portrait. Make it have a breathe animation like the AFK icon on your character so it's easier to see without being in the middle of your screen.
02/19/2019 07:10 AMPosted by DTMAce
Better yet, give me customization of the UI, even better!

Years some of us been asking for this and years most dislike the idea--I'm part of the some. Never could figure out why anyone wouldn't want this aside from the most predominate [false] reason being people will make DPS counters. All blizzard would have to do is disallow access to the combat events. Basically a purely cosmetic modding is all some of us asked for.

Anyways the very first thing I'd do:

- Is remove my character portrait. I have absolutely no use for it.
- Then using an cursor_event, and activity_type, I'd hide everything between the Health and Resource Globes when the mouse hovers over it during a GR; fades back in onMouseExit.
- Color code Monster Affixes [under their names].
It should moved to centre of the screen and increased in size by 100% since it's not taking enough space on the screen.

02/19/2019 12:27 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
It would be great if they just put + sign on your character's portrait. Make it have a breathe animation like the AFK icon on your character so it's easier to see without being in the middle of your screen.

But seriously just do this, even the mail icon which is imo far mor important is no where close as intrusive as the paragon level up, a small + blue sign is all we need.