Build for This Primal Ancient Legendary Weapon?

General Discussion
Hi guys. I landed this really great weapon after my first solo T14 Grift. Iv'e been following some really great Barb Builds via that Online Guide. Those guides mostly focused on set weapons.

I'm kind of at a lost on how to make this weapon shine.

I was hoping some of you could link me up or make some good suggestions as to how I could build my gear, skills, passives, gems and so on around this weapon. (Barb Build)

In the mean time I'll keep farming for those Cube Socket. I only got one thus far and at paragon 600+. I guess there is no real way to enhance one's luck on getting one of those? I do not intend rolling a socket with this weapon.

https://ibb.co/X7LCMdQ'

Srry could not work out how to embed image???
Really disappointed to find so many people saying this drop is nothing worth while. You would think that primal drops would actually have something GREAT to offer but seems like everyone is dissing this weapon.

I did find this:
https://www.diablofans.com/builds/86264-corrupted-ashbringer-charge-barbarian

But ... other than that ... everyone seems to be saying it's nothing special. Adding to that with it being apparently not worth anything ... it can't even be cubed? Not that I want to cube it.

I must admit I was using the weapon quite a bit before moving on with a specialized weapon for my Earth build (Once again you would think a Primal Drop would a a sure bet - but apparently not this case)

Are these primal drops more for fun once you have an invincible build and can play with one piece here and there?

Are most of these primal drops viewed like so ... just for fun once you have a super build and doing T16s?
Sorry but Corrupted Ashbringer is trash. The best way to use it is to hang it up on the wall of your stash and admire it. It is not even that much better than whatever it is you are wearing and what you are wearing probably has a useful special proc on it that makes it much better. Basically it is not something you want if you want to progress. But if you just want to use it and don't care if it gimps you a bit you can probably use it in some Barb or Crusader builds and just miss out on whatever weapon proc you would be giving up. Look for builds with Furnace in the cube that can put the main hand weapon into the cube instead. This way all you lose is the Furnace bonus damage.
There is nothing called T14 or T16.
Roger that DuckOfDeath.

I found your reply quite helpful

I like your approach to hanging it on a wall and more specifically the mindset to progressing.

Thx for the grounding.

`Cheers
Till_Death
Just because it says primal doesn't mean it's any good. This game is about legendary effects and set bonuses not individual item stats.
I love how you're posting all these topics fishing for troll responses then acting high and mighty when you get one. Grow up.
01/29/2019 12:37 PMPosted by TillDeath
Really disappointed to find so many people saying this drop is nothing worth while. You would think that primal drops would actually have something GREAT to offer but seems like everyone is dissing this weapon.

I did find this:
https://www.diablofans.com/builds/86264-corrupted-ashbringer-charge-barbarian

But ... other than that ... everyone seems to be saying it's nothing special. Adding to that with it being apparently not worth anything ... it can't even be cubed? Not that I want to cube it.

I must admit I was using the weapon quite a bit before moving on with a specialized weapon for my Earth build (Once again you would think a Primal Drop would a a sure bet - but apparently not this case)

Are these primal drops more for fun once you have an invincible build and can play with one piece here and there?

Are most of these primal drops viewed like so ... just for fun once you have a super build and doing T16s?

I say if you can make a build that uses the ashbringer and you find it fun, play it.
wow, he must've complained hard about the people disagreeing with him so their posts in this thread got removed.

comedy
Honestly I'd keep it as atwink weapon (using a primal bloodbrother for that myself).... Namely put a rama's in it, and retool the str as needed. Put a green of ease in out and use it too level alts........ That is honestly its best use
01/29/2019 12:38 PMPosted by DuckOfDeath
Corrupted Ashbringer

I used it to level up rebirthed necro 1-59 in T6 Field of Misery, then got a power level.
I use such primal items as leveling gear for new chars. Since i never get boosted i find having a set of items, especialy ancient or primal ones, very helpfull , be they actualy crap for lvl 70 builds or not, they are great stat boosts for lvling up characters.

Then additionaly, they are great for new lvl 70 LON builds. Use LoN which u get from your 'main' char, and combine with what ever random ancients and primals you have and stick them on a newly leveled character, this will help get u farming anywhere from t6 to t10 rifts with that newly leveled alt character.
Damn I wanna do t16...