Will you go to/watch Blizzcon 2019?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
I'll never buy the ticket again, I'll watch the free stuff, that's about it.
I will watch the opening ceremony because I need a proper dissapointment every now and then.
I'd rather wipe my butt with sand paper than watch this abortion of a phone game,
I cant comment on if i will go or not becousei never go, andi neverp ay to wtach either.

that said i can say how hyped i feel this time around.
And that is .. not at all. infact i feel a sense of imminent letdown , or rather imminent 'meh'.

I'm not sure i can trust ActiBliz to do right by the Diablo franchise after selling out with DI, combined iwth their push for MTX's with Overwtach and hearthstone.
I fear that any D4 that does come, their will be somthing majorily wrong with it.
Is this an out-of-season April's Fool joke?

Blizzcon never again, because a don't have a phone.
With it being WOW anniversary, I'm sure the whole Blizzcon will be about WOW. I don't play WOW so no reason to go again. Maybe buy VT if something on D4 is being shown, doubt it.
Acti-Blizz is in the middle of great change for the company.

The PC Game company that publish's and creates is morphing into what this world has become game wise.

There are more people playing mobile games over the world than all PC game players combined.

This is the bad news for PC gamers like myself.

I just hope some love still remains for us.
I will never play games on a phone.

I have never been nor never plan to go to Blizzcon or any other gaming companies self promotion.
02/10/2019 08:17 AMPosted by HelloKitty
你没有电话吗?

hen hao
They should just move to China already, they could call the company NetEase-Vision.
This thread has no phones. :(
I only ever watch opening ceremony to see kinda whats going on with things, the company is fading, no new good games and everything they built up with success like WoW is just turning into garbage more and more each patch/xpac, blizzard made the best games but the quality isnt there anymore imo.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

No. Not this year at least.
I will not attend this year. Last year was such a let down that it left me so discouraged that I will not spend money this year or any other year until they get it together.
04/28/2019 09:58 AMPosted by Chetanji
Acti-Blizz is in the middle of great change for the company.
Only from a shareholder's perspective.

The PC Game company that publish's and creates is morphing into what this world has become game wise.
You mean pushing out unfinished, broken, buggy games with tight deadlines and/or designed centrally around microtransactions and loot boxes?

There are more people playing mobile games over the world than all PC game players combined.
Companies that pivot towards mobile games typically do so for one simple reason - mobile games make tons of money for comparatively little effort.
If they use Wyatt for Diablo at Blizzcon again then the audience will be absolutely terrified of what he is going to put Them through again. No one would clap at all. A true dark horror experience. Then Wyatt will start saying something about how WE LOVE DIABLO again making the audience shake and send fear All the way down their spine.Im also worried that next Blizzcon would have a bunch of red shirt guy trolls asking questions at the q and a, but maybe that is a good Thing... Should have a mask of the red shirt Guys face that u can dress up with for Blizzcon.
I'm going to buy 5 tickets, and then I'm going to cancel them again because I don't have memory enough on my phone...
I don't have a phone.
Every year they increase security. With the way Blizzard handles public relations it's only a matter of time until someone tries to sneak in a weapon.

Everything has an expiration date. Blizzcon hit theirs 2 years ago.

They can't justify increasing the ticket price every year and more and more people will buy virtual tickets reducing the cost of the event. Or they simply won't go at all, fansites do a good enough job of covering the content anyway.
I believe they increasing security because world has gone to s**t lately and they've been threatened.

If they ever try to over-hype this year's Blizzcon with promises, I can guarantee that their stock market will see another freefall, and fear of that should prevent them from acting on it.
They lost all their traditional values and hype to another fan convention this year. At least that would keep attention away from Blizzcon, so they can savor this year to settle down and remember old times. Perhaps they remember to plan on global products instead of populist tailflicks. Who knows?