Season 16... everything is dust in the wind.

General Discussion
Season 16 is a big tease. We don't get to keep the toons we work all season to develop. Once the season ends they are borked. Now we have to sacrifice a ring spot or cube spot to put the RoRG. It's all back to normal and we gained nothing except tired wrists and aching fingers.

All the other themed seasons we kept everything we worked on all season. But when season 16 ends it will be like we just started from scratch and played a few months of non-season! We didn't get a huge stash of goblin loot or double bounty caches to show for all our work. I guess it's like a "non-themed season" in the end except we don't even get another stash tab.

Anyway it is a fun season. Keep it up Blizzard!
Playing just seasons means you do not care about the progress you made 3 months earlier. So why would they care about losing the RORG buff on their non-season characters, when they strictly play seasons?

During the downtime between seasons, they typically relax or test other builds if there was a recent patch.
Shoot! Now I have that song stuck in my head!.
You certainly get to keep your legendary gems. Gems that were leveled by characters that have been boosted to a power level they won't see again. (unless this theme returns) So if you were smart you'd take advantage of creating high level gems and augments while you can.
02/19/2019 06:40 PMPosted by diablojoe
Season 16 is a big tease. We don't get to keep the toons we work all season to develop. Once the season ends they are borked. Now we have to sacrifice a ring spot or cube spot to put the RoRG. It's all back to normal and we gained nothing except tired wrists and aching fingers.

All the other themed seasons we kept everything we worked on all season. But when season 16 ends it will be like we just started from scratch and played a few months of non-season! We didn't get a huge stash of goblin loot or double bounty caches to show for all our work. I guess it's like a "non-themed season" in the end except we don't even get another stash tab.

Anyway it is a fun season. Keep it up Blizzard!

horsecrap
Awww, poor baby!
02/19/2019 08:24 PMPosted by Wootytooty
Playing just seasons means you do not care about the progress you made 3 months earlier. So why would they care about losing the RORG buff on their non-season characters, when they strictly play seasons?

During the downtime between seasons, they typically relax or test other builds if there was a recent patch.
only reason to play season is because I can't find people in regular game to fill public bounty runs.
i really do not care at all why you play seasons

BTW
nonseasonal bounty games are not rare
02/20/2019 01:41 AMPosted by mungusCREEP
You certainly get to keep your legendary gems. Gems that were leveled by characters that have been boosted to a power level they won't see again. (unless this theme returns) So if you were smart you'd take advantage of creating high level gems and augments while you can.

Good point. Nice to see people reply to a posts with a little thought. Not much thinking going on in this forum.