No.

Game on.

That is 7 words right?

Like 7 Great Evils?

Greater Ubers incoming!
02/24/2019 07:32 PMPosted by Demonmonger
That is 7 words right?

It was actually 6.
How about a solo theme. Where solo play earns everything a 4man group would.
02/24/2019 10:23 PMPosted by Thanatos

It's been suggested before but simply allowing all 3 followers to activate at once permanently in solo would be massively powerful....
(All unities for 75%dr, and the minor buffs they each bring)
02/24/2019 07:26 AMPosted by SolarNova
I wouldnt be surprised to see another legendary bonus as the season theme.

Like free In-Geom.

Though i would prefer seeing some more complex season theme buffs/nerfs.

Like an increase to legendary effects with a reduction to set bonuses. To encourage non set builds.

or a legendary gem focused theme, where legendary gems that deal damage have increased power, i.e toxins, mirenai, pain enhancer etc.

or a bonus to proc coefficents across the board to encourage proc bassed builds. perhpas combined with the enhanced legendary effect idea. Myabe find some use for legendaries like Rimeheart for example.

Remembering that always going for higher GR's shouldnt be the aim, but rather the enjoyment of playing somthign different being the aim. if that means nerfing somthing and buffing somthing else, even if it means that instead of aiming for GR 140 ur now looking at 100 as the season goal for top groups, then thats fine.
tl;dr, take a leaf from Path of Exile balance team (which isn't a bad idea, I'm just summarizing your idea).
02/24/2019 10:33 PMPosted by Permajinxed
02/24/2019 10:23 PMPosted by Thanatos

It's been suggested before but simply allowing all 3 followers to activate at once permanently in solo would be massively powerful....
(All unities for 75%dr, and the minor buffs they each bring)
That's... not what was suggested at all. He's talking about the maximum Magic Find and XP bonuses from partying, being applied to you regardless of the number of people you party with.

Aka: accelerating the general gameplay.
I would be happy with season 17 chapter 4 rewards being a pet that collects mats and gold.
these extra buffs are just making it easier for the 24/7 players to get further ahead.
Or a season without paragon, that would be a laugh. That would also show us mugs who cannot play a lot, that we don`t suck that much.
02/24/2019 07:26 AMPosted by SolarNova
I wouldnt be surprised to see another legendary bonus as the season theme.

Like free In-Geom.

Something like this would be a simple variation of the current theme. Even if In-Geom is not equally strong for all classes. Another option would be "Season of elements" with free CoE.

But I am slightly optimistic that S17 will be something more than just another free cube effect. :D

In the german forums we had a blue post from our new CM regarding this:
I cannot tell you anything and am generally a friend of keeping expectations low, but if I judge you correctly, I believe that you will not be disappointed by S17. We will see. :)

(original: https://eu.battle.net/forums/de/d3/topic/17625982543#post-9 )
02/24/2019 05:26 PMPosted by Siladil
02/24/2019 08:42 AMPosted by Jumpman
this would allow casuals the opportunity to catch up to bots.

rofl.
Yeah that one made my day.
02/24/2019 08:42 AMPosted by Jumpman
this would allow casuals the opportunity to catch up to bots.

Benderohwaityoureserious.jpeg
Rifts needs a little more xp. T13 Rift gets exp as much as GR60.
How about an item along the lines of Ramilandi's Gift that allows you to add a socket to jewelry in the way you can add a socket to a weapon now.
What about a Kube recipe that let's you convert 5 useless primals into a new primal.
Could require a unique item drop to complete the recipe.
02/25/2019 12:03 PMPosted by PAFisher
How about an item along the lines of Ramilandi's Gift that allows you to add a socket to jewelry in the way you can add a socket to a weapon now.

02/25/2019 12:05 PMPosted by PAFisher
What about a Kube recipe that let's you convert 5 useless primals into a new primal.
Could require a unique item drop to complete the recipe.

Why would any of those be a seasonal theme instead of additions that all of the modes could benefit from?
Seasonal Bonus - +10% run speed for each chapter unlocked
A Double XP Season would be awesome. I think for the very last Season, whenever that maybe, they should make it shorter than usual, BUT, have every bonus from all previous seasons be applied. ;-)
They extended S16 due to additional time needed for their plans for S17 which I assume to include the new Season theme they have planned.

So pretty sure we're going to get something new and different. But then, I've been disappointed before...
Double Experience: Where I can pop paragons left, right, and center.

Yeah, that'll get me back into seasons...not.

Just add some mayhem to seasons in the form of double elites, champions, and greater rift bosses.
02/24/2019 07:38 PMPosted by DTMAce
02/24/2019 07:32 PMPosted by Demonmonger
That is 7 words right?

It was actually 6.

Shh!!!!