JPMorgan says Apple should buy Netflix or Blizzard

General Discussion
I mean I can see their point. Apple produces phones and Activision Blizzard produces mobile games. That works. (irony mode)

If you don't have a phone yet, buy an iPhone.

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/93dc4694-2892-11e9-a5ab-ff8ef2b976c7
Before Apple bangs all their invest on electric cars to keep themselves busy, there are Tencent and Disney at the line to do such move. Also I doubt someone buying Netflix soon is in the frame of possibilities yet I think.
Hey any change is better than no change, except something like EA / Bethes buying Blizz that would be so bad-combo. Not-realistic about D1/2 Blizz + EA or Thes would be like the worst game-minds. Upon log-in you'd have 6 rift obelisks in front of you, a whole set, and like...no game music...with tons of nitro boosting moveskills, and enemies that can be like walked around to skip for the better loot holders. Rare items wouldn't have any personality ofc.

Any new minds than gate-PR-multiple projects I'm trying to persuade you into thinking I am transparent right now when I really am gating with a PR wall given the circumstances of D3 and this stage it's pretty rude to continue to gate and even worse spin it as non-gate communication like I am doing with multiple projects talk.

Spinning as being transparent is rude.
Better to be honest as say "I can't talk about it" than to spin.
2019 say no to spin-PR dev replies.
Walk away from the interview if you get spin-response.
Record it on YT so people can see you got spinned and that's why walk-away.
They want you to think they are being honest and open...when they're not.

Blizz north obvi knew what they were doing.
I'd take Apple over Activision for sure they couldn't screw up a game any worse than what happened to D3.
I'd rather put my *##!**## in a pencil sharpener than buy an iPhone.
Bahhh
Can't stay and read more !@#$.
There's one million more games to play.
Bah.. I'm out again
Lul.

If Apple buys Blizzard we will get the iDiablo game for 999.99 dollars.
02/06/2019 07:26 AMPosted by Theudys
But there will be a new Diablo model... I mean, game... every year to keep the investors... I mean, players... happy. Why should we be content with our copy of Diablo XR when the new Diablo XS has loading screens that are a nanosecond faster and is sold in a bejewelled case? I would stand in line outside of an Apple store for that.
02/06/2019 07:38 AMPosted by HelloKitty
02/06/2019 07:26 AMPosted by Theudys
But there will be a new Diablo model... I mean, game... every year to keep the investors... I mean, players... happy. Why should we be content with our copy of Diablo XR when the new Diablo XS has loading screens that are a nanosecond faster and is sold in a bejewelled case? I would stand in line outside of an Apple store for that.

But if you buy the Express Pass to get to the front of the line instead of waiting, you could get the Diablo XLS, which has the same specs as the XS but costs 33% more, because why wouldn't you want to show you're the better player with the extra letter in the name?
If ATVI dips below $40.00 a share, you'll see more apex predators looking at them.
It's currently heading that way 43.31 USD −4.53 (9.47%).
02/06/2019 07:38 AMPosted by HelloKitty

And don't forget, as soon as the newer model, er game comes out, all the older games would run mysteriously slower.
02/06/2019 08:59 AMPosted by Exuri
If ATVI dips below $40.00 a share, you'll see more apex predators looking at them.

If the stock breaks below 40 and down to 39, going to add another 300 shares to my present 500 shares short position that is what. Someone has to make some financial good out of this greedy self stabbing mess that is the triple A gaming industry which is quickly turning into one big major F.
02/06/2019 06:35 AMPosted by Hypochondria
I'd rather put my *##!**## in a pencil sharpener than buy an iPhone.

This attitude will save the world.
02/06/2019 10:10 AMPosted by NeueZiel

If the stock breaks below 40 and down to 39, going to add another 300 shares to my present 500 shares short position that is what. Someone has to make some financial good out of this greedy self stabbing mess that is the triple A gaming industry which is quickly turning into one big major F.

im gonna laugh so hard at you when price spikes on the next wave of games they announce this year and ruin your short. gotta remember that whiny youtube !@#$%es and forum lurkers dont make the stock move with their crying and temper tantrums

It looks like the investors are using cell phones to call the brokers.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

im gonna laugh so hard at you when price spikes on the next wave of games they announce this year and ruin your short. gotta remember that whiny youtube !@#$%es and forum lurkers dont make the stock move with their crying and temper tantrums

You're assuming I'm putting stock prices on the heads of whiney youtubers and forum lurkers; which is incorrect. Please do not assume, you're making yourself look really bad and I don't want that for you.

Down 5 dollars in one day is nothing to disregard in the slightest.
Still going down....

Also going to Forecast Disney buying out ATVI for any future purposes if a buyout does happen.
02/06/2019 02:43 AMPosted by naksiloth
Before Apple bangs all their invest on electric cars to keep themselves busy, there are Tencent and Disney at the line to do such move. Also I doubt someone buying Netflix soon is in the frame of possibilities yet I think.

Disney's CEO pretty much just said they have no plans to invest in games as a company beyond licensing their IPs, so them buying Activ$ion-Blizzard isn't likely.

https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/disney-video-game-star-wars-ea-1203129606/

Good luck dude!
No sarcasm, it's tough call.
02/06/2019 11:45 AMPosted by Griever
02/06/2019 02:43 AMPosted by naksiloth

Disney's CEO pretty much just said they have no plans to invest in games as a company beyond licensing their IPs, so them buying Activ$ion-Blizzard isn't likely.

https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/disney-video-game-star-wars-ea-1203129606/

But they're already in bed with Activision/Blizzard.
Overwatch tourneys on their networks specifically DisneyXD
Wreck it Ralph, and more?

If they realize they aren't good at video games, then why not buy out a firm that specializes in video games? Seems like 2 peas and a pod to me.
02/06/2019 07:53 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
<span class="truncated">...</span> But there will be a new Diablo model... I mean, game... every year to keep the investors... I mean, players... happy. Why should we be content with our copy of Diablo XR when the new Diablo XS has loading screens that are a nanosecond faster and is sold in a bejewelled case? I would stand in line outside of an Apple store for that.

But if you buy the Express Pass to get to the front of the line instead of waiting, you could get the Diablo XLS, which has the same specs as the XS but costs 33% more, because why wouldn't you want to show you're the better player with the extra letter in the name?

Then a week later they will explain how they invented the gaming industry while filing lawsuits against the other gaming companies claiming patent infringement.

Apple's engineers that removed the headphone jack from the iPhones will remove the ability to use a mouse while gaming. You can however buy an "Air Controller" to make gestures to control your game ~or~ purchase a special "mouse adapter dongle" that will enable the mouse that you invested money into in the past to again be usable. Since using your existing mouse is obviously an "Upgrade", the dongle will be available for only $60.
02/06/2019 11:47 AMPosted by Exuri

Good luck dude!
No sarcasm, it's tough call.

Covered my short position yesterday ahead of earnings coming Tuesday so happy with the nice profit. If the stock cracks down further jumping back in if not then done for now.