Buying Stash tabs and Character slots

General Discussion
The Idea is: An option to buy stash tabs and character slots. That seems like it would be an easy way to make some money without adding anything to the game. The stash would have to be really clean to store everything from the 10 armory slots.

Also something that would be helpful for seasonal players is an option to dump gear from stash and from characters into the mail for sorting purposes. How ever the expiry should be short like 7-5 days.
i keep offering to beat them over the head with my wallet for stash tabs or more character slots

been saying it since before RoS launched.... been sayin it since beta honestly

took me 6 years to get 2 out of em...
Yep
I said it a thousand times, its WIN/WIN for everyone.

We got more stash space, Blizzard got more money.
I hate to be the naysayer but the main problem for most people here is the fact that the game lacks content. adding an option to buy more stash tabs and character slots is a good idea but at the end, it's not going to be as lucrative.
Seriously Blizzard. I'm opening my wallet to you guys if you just give us the option to buy stash tabs and character slots.
Curious why people would need more character slots? Stash tabs I can understand but you have enough char slots to almost have a male and a female of every class. The armoury is there to do the build switching quickly so you don't need a ready-made gold farmer char, for example.
basically, for mules.
How about they make some quality content and sell that?
Nope, they'd only make several million dollars from it, not worth it! .....
Chinese can already do that.
02/10/2019 04:47 AMPosted by KushiSensei
I hate to be the naysayer but the main problem for most people here is the fact that the game lacks content. adding an option to buy more stash tabs and character slots is a good idea but at the end, it's not going to be as lucrative.

Lucrative enough then literally getting zero money right now. lucrative enough to have a few full time developers to add/improve more items, & additional contents so we have need for the extra stach space.
NO MORE MICRO TRANSACTIONS! Nuff said
It is mind boggling that they wont let us pay them for more stash tabs to help support development of the game.

I'd happily pay $10 for a 3rd page of stash tabs that I could them buy with gold as usual up to 5 more tabs.
02/10/2019 09:45 AMPosted by Kiadaw
02/10/2019 04:47 AMPosted by KushiSensei

Lucrative enough then literally getting zero money right now. lucrative enough to have a few full time developers to add/improve more items, & additional contents so we have need for the extra stach space.

I think that ship has sailed a long time ago. While "something is better than nothing" applies here - I hardly believe that the sales from those will be enough to make them put a small team on content creation for this game considering all of their efforts are now on the next Diablo game after Immortal.
Considering you already got extra character tabs for buying special editions or something as I recall, this would actually be a great way to monetize the game without breaking everything or just generally being greedy and terrible.
02/10/2019 05:56 AMPosted by Damocles
Curious why people would need more character slots? Stash tabs I can understand but you have enough char slots to almost have a male and a female of every class. The armoury is there to do the build switching quickly so you don't need a ready-made gold farmer char, for example.

We need more character slots for the simple reason that we ran out of stashspace. And since they're not giving either we have problems.
I think a lot of people would pay money for stash tabs.

Blizzard - they just don't listen, even when it's clearly beneficial for them.
how about just giving us like 20 stash tabs, this isn't a F2P game like path of exile, shouldn't have to pay for stuff like that
Add me to the list of people who'd happily pay for stash tabs.

Having slogged through enough seasons to earn all the tabs that could be earned (and hating it... I prefer to play non-seasons entirely), I still don't have enough to keep from having a number of alternate-build items in character inventories instead of in stash.

I would fire the game back up just to be able play without agonizing over item management anymore. As it is, this game has been mostly dead to me for years.