<Derp> moved to "Currently Online"

Clans and Communities
Seal Team Derp has joined Currently Online. Please check the following thread for invite / info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770526862?page=1#post-13
Many clans that have the tag and name derp, and not sure which one is yours.
02/12/2019 11:12 PMPosted by Wimbledofy

Good catch. The overall name is Seal Team Derp. I'll update this in my main intro.
02/12/2019 11:12 PMPosted by Wimbledofy

Invite sent and received. Welcome to Seal Team Derp.
hello, seasonal para 1000 looking for a good clan to speed 70-80s and push 105s+ are there any open availabilties?
02/14/2019 02:40 PMPosted by JhinHunter
hello, seasonal para 1000 looking for a good clan to speed 70-80s and push 105s+ are there any open availabilties?

Yes we have openings but you can't be invited into a clan when you are already in a clan. You would have to leave your current clan.
I came here for the Derp, then I saw Lyc and Daramek. You guys seemed really awesome, can I be a Derp with you guys? Edit: I just saw you guys are still focused on leaderboards, I'd be a total casual still haha.
02/17/2019 01:35 PMPosted by Vaerosi
I came here for the Derp, then I saw Lyc and Daramek. You guys seemed really awesome, can I be a Derp with you guys? Edit: I just saw you guys are still focused on leaderboards, I'd be a total casual still haha.

V - you are more than welcome to join us. You'd have to drop your existing clan before I can invite you.
02/17/2019 02:19 PMPosted by Lyc
02/17/2019 01:35 PMPosted by Vaerosi

V - you are more than welcome to join us. You'd have to drop your existing clan before I can invite you.

Invite sent and received. Welcome to Seal Team Derp.
Seal Team Derp has joined Currently Online. Please check the following thread for invite / info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770526862?page=1#post-13