Saddest part of Diablo Mobile is New Storyline

General Discussion
There are a few of us here enjoy playing Diablo for the story and cinematics. By creating a storyline exclusive to mobiles you alienated the section of people that will not be able to experience that story.

If you just made a Diablo 3 mobile port - no one would have cared.
Now that you have platform specific storyline - it shows absolute separation from the community.

I honestly do not want to see Immortal on PC either - because bringing a watered down combat system to PC is worse than not making it for PC.
That's not the saddest part by a long shot. It doesn't even make the top 10 craptastic things about D:I
If you're wanting the story without the mobile gameplay, I'm sure people will upload videos of the cinematics to youtube and you'll find details on the plot on other sites.

Personally, I will not touch Diablo: Immortal, despite it having new lore.
02/14/2019 07:10 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
If you're wanting the story without the mobile gameplay, I'm sure people will upload videos of the cinematics to youtube and you'll find details on the plot on other sites.

People can also play it on pc with an android emulator.
02/14/2019 12:09 PMPosted by Pestilence

BlueStacks was the only one I've used before.
02/14/2019 06:32 AMPosted by Shadow
you alienated the section of people that will not be able to experience that story.

"Will not be able to"...LOL. "Choose not to", fixed it for you. If you really care for cinematics, lore and story, you'll get the game on your phone. If you don't, you won't. Nobody 'will not be able to' except by their own actions - or inaction.

Getting as bad as the "I can't play seasons" crowd around here.
i mean the thing smells like a quick cash grab from miles away , i would've been quite surprised it it had a very deep and exciting storyline ;)
Why do you care about the story? If you think it's gonna come anywhere near the quality of classics like D1/D2/Sc1/Broodwar story and narrative, you're mistaken.
02/14/2019 12:34 PMPosted by spacecadet13
02/14/2019 06:32 AMPosted by Shadow
you alienated the section of people that will not be able to experience that story.

"Will not be able to"...LOL. "Choose not to", fixed it for you. If you really care for cinematics, lore and story, you'll get the game on your phone. If you don't, you won't. Nobody 'will not be able to' except by their own actions - or inaction.

Getting as bad as the "I can't play seasons" crowd around here.

That assumes that everybody has a gaming phone capable of playing it.
I agree that it sucks to know that the story for D:I is for the mobile game only. But if we wanted to and could find them we might have a way to learn the story without playing. It might be told by the content creators for D:I. Then you might even get it in books that would be based on D:I. Alas that is the best we can hope for.
02/14/2019 12:09 PMPosted by Pestilence
02/14/2019 07:10 AMPosted by Zeddicuus

Just because you can, doesn't mean it's a good idea. I'd rather play the Phillips CD-i Zelda games on my PC with an emulator. Yes, they're bad. But they have a so bad it's good thing going on, which D:I won't. Yes, Blizzard has sunk below the CD-i Zelda games at this point.