Unfairly Kicked

General Discussion
Kicked from bounty <Redacted by forum moderator>? Does anyone know this clan or person? He brags about doing more than anyone in public bounty then goes on to kick me while others did not even take time to see I was in middle of a bounty. Was not afk at all whole time during bounty run. This guy needs to be reigned in now. Contacted support then filed every claim I could against them.

Not my first kick from bounty runs. Letting bounty stay unclaimed also leads to this childish behavior by some players like this guy. I usually do more and always help fellow players, so why do some have to cause harm. Calling support to talk about this, fed up.
a few days ago i did public bounties, and when i saw a dh leaving a bounty place with just killing th keywarden and not finishing his bounty, i wrote that the dh forgt to finish his bounty ... so i got kicked by him and the lies he wrote in order to do so

i hate people, and especially with this kind of abusive behavior ... ruining public games all too often ...

over time this adds quite a lot to hating people more and more ... you can't even do anything about it but suffer ... screw this
Maybe you are doing bounty's with a push build and he had done 2 acts while you did 2 bounty's in total... There are unwritten rules while doing bounty, like do split, dont join in boss fights. Like you said this has happened before, reason might be on you.
But that is also a reason not to do public bounty game, you get a mixed bag of people.
dunno about you, but i had down 2 and was on my third when the buttabyss demonhunter left his first one unfinished

i hate people
02/20/2019 02:36 AMPosted by KadaverjunkY
i hate people

Then why are you running public....anything with them?
Do bounties in a community group, publics are a waste of time because invariably there is always someone who doesn't understand the "rules" like splitting in separate acts, speed builds etc. A lot of times public bounties end up as 2 or 3 players carrying the others.
02/20/2019 02:49 AMPosted by SunStrider
02/20/2019 02:36 AMPosted by KadaverjunkY
i hate people

Then why are you running public....anything with them?
Maybe I should specify people furthermore with the rather decorating word Humanity. As people in sum, as the so called human family. Single people are fine, as long they don't get mobbed.
There are worse things in life.
02/20/2019 01:23 AMPosted by profitz
Kicked from bounty <Redacted by forum moderator>? Does anyone know this clan or person? He brags about doing more than anyone in public bounty then goes on to kick me while others did not even take time to see I was in middle of a bounty. Was not afk at all whole time during bounty run. This guy needs to be reigned in now. Contacted support then filed every claim I could against them.

Not my first kick from bounty runs. Letting bounty stay unclaimed also leads to this childish behavior by some players like this guy. I usually do more and always help fellow players, so why do some have to cause harm. Calling support to talk about this, fed up.

There is no number to call for Support and Diablo 3 has no in-game support at all, even through tickets.

While the person may have been a jerk, if the majority vote to kick you, for any reason, that is not against the rules. Nothing will happen to them.

I would take some of the suggestions here and join a Community so you have a chance of grouping with people who won't kick you.
Somewhat off topic but I wish there was an automatic kick after a few minutes of inactivity for bounties.
02/20/2019 05:13 AMPosted by MissCheetah
02/20/2019 01:23 AMPosted by profitz

There is no number to call for Support and Diablo 3 has no in-game support at all, even through tickets.

While the person may have been a jerk, if the majority vote to kick you, for any reason, that is not against the rules. Nothing will happen to them.

I would take some of the suggestions here and join a Community so you have a chance of grouping with people who won't kick you.

When all the good people leave, only the whicked remain!
Public games = do your task and shut up.
I keep hearing all the horrible things about public games but, somehow, I've never really had a bad experience despite playing on public servers pretty much exclusively these days. Sometimes people don't really carry their weight, which I'm fine with for as long as they at least try, and I've seen people being jerks about being faster than everyone else but that's about the worst that's happened to me.
How are you unfairly kicked, it's a a public game...not your private one, so anything goes
Public games are always a crap shoot. Typically they go without a hitch, but every so often you get that gawd awful group that seem to kick on the slightest of whims.

I got kicked once because I refused to change to a particular Wizard's set that the one player demanded I put on. Since I said no, a player initiated a vote kick. It still passed.

I think I dodged a bullet that game.

The bad ones are rare, it's just easier to recall a bad experience than a good one.
Playing in public games is a roll of the dice. The instant someone initiates a vote, nobody cares to see what's happening.

You can do it right now. Join a bounties game, wait two minutes, initiate a kick, and you'll see the vote get immediately accepted.

That means the only way to prevent yourself from getting kicked is to not stand out in any way. Pick your own act. Never go to town. Never stay in a completed area for longer than it takes to hearth out. Never play an odd spec, regardless of how effective it is. Never talk to anybody. Never join someone else's boss kill, even if you need gems. Never respond to anybody talking to you. Make sure your progress exactly matches everyone else's.

Sure, most people don't care at all. Those ones who do are the people you need to worry about.
02/21/2019 11:13 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
Public games are always a crap shoot.

I do not usually have an issue with public split bounties. Most don't like running bounties. Be friendly and fair to those in-game.

If someone running rifts, I exit. If someone back/forth same waypoint multiple times, vote kick (is most likely a bot). Or just standing at waypoint for minutes. I turn in Horadric Caches immediately, I don't wait. Note: Horadric Caches should display a legendary beam (star on map). Downside of split bounties is not getting drops from clickables. You still get drops regardless if there or not (clickables).
Shrug it off, move on.

My other post got removed cause I used a naughty word lol.

Sorry mis cheetah :3