Diablo Immortal "pretty much ready" says NetEase CFO

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11
03/02/2019 06:46 AMPosted by Imperius
What if it turns out to be the absolute best ARPG on mobile? Still downvoting it?

Wouldn't it be childish? I for one would think so.

Best ARPG on mobile doesn't make it the best ARPG. I still wouldn't touch it if it claimed to be the best ARPG for mobile.

A slightly less stinky turd on a pile of turds is still...well... you get the idea.

As for downvoting it, I won't downvote it on Google Store. I won't even download it. They're not getting that statistic from me.

You go ahead and play it if you like how it looks. I simply refuse to do anything that has anything to do with it. I don't care if it has some silly promo to Diablo 3 like wings or crap. Won't touch it.
03/06/2019 08:29 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
03/02/2019 06:46 AMPosted by Imperius
What if it turns out to be the absolute best ARPG on mobile? Still downvoting it?

Wouldn't it be childish? I for one would think so.

Best ARPG on mobile doesn't make it the best ARPG. I still wouldn't touch it if it claimed to be the best ARPG for mobile.

A slightly less stinky turd on a pile of turds is still...well... you get the idea.

As for downvoting it, I won't downvote it on Google Store. I won't even download it. They're not getting that statistic from me.

You go ahead and play it if you like how it looks. I simply refuse to do anything that has anything to do with it. I don't care if it has some silly promo to Diablo 3 like wings or crap. Won't touch it.

I truly hope all the effort everyone has exerted in trying to convince Blizzard that Diablo Immortal is a pile of trash, has been time well spent.
Either way, D:I will release and even with all the complaining, i highly doubt Activision-Blizzard will bat an eye lash at those throwing a fit.

Morgan Stanley’s Brian Nowak suggested “Diablo Immortal” could eventually have more than 200 million monthly active users, and that it could generate annual earnings of as much as $2.52 a share.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-05/activision-analysts-see-china-growth-from-diablo-mobile-game
Can we stop trying to one up each other regarding how good/bad a game will be before it is launched?

Let the game launch, see how it goes and then decide if you feel like gloating.
03/07/2019 02:35 AMPosted by KushiSensei
Can we stop trying to one up each other regarding how good/bad a game will be before it is launched?

Let the game launch, see how it goes and then decide if you feel like gloating.

but we have phones!

according to the guy thinks thats enough to justify defending the chocie of am obile game we haev the rites to QQ.

and history has shown us mobile games trends. what arpg has lasted over 18 months?
Especially if its P2W.

touch controls are atrocious.

battery life is crap for most fancy graphic games (ever played MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY or STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS?) on top of making devices hot as heck if played while charging.

Yes, bashing on a game b4 its out isnt fair, but the way Blizzcon reacted to their playerbase (who spent good $ to be there) when it was announced makes it entirely fair to not play by the normal rules.
I understand the hard feelings here against blizzard. But PC is dieing out and Blizzard must follow the trends or die with it.

I was a PC gamer of blizzard games from the start. And I defended PC Master race against all the consoles.

But even I must agree that my life has changed and even a Laptop isn't dynamic enough so I can use it.

So I like this mobile game idea because it enables me since years to play again a title I loved so much on PC.

And I hope they return with story to old roots. And be a bit more gothic and dark. Diablo 3 was sometimes to much rainbows and uniquehornassdust.

And maybe it's a good idea to develope it with a company that's experienced in a future market. I don't like the idea. But I think this guys would have copied blizzard anyways and would have outrun Dibalo 3 ... So why not make a deal with the devil and let the hell look like the heaven.

Blizzard will still do it's PR thing and young hard working asian people will do the 'dirty' work.
If you don't like the idea then please look at your shoes or your iPhone or other brand things you could like. At least they are honest and tell everyone where they are producing. ... I think now it could be time to get some shares of this company on the market.

BTW ... I postet this with my Samsung Note 9. ... And Yes I will play Diablo Immortal on it. And Yes I hope all future Diablo Titels also come as Mobile. But I also would like the idea to play together with PC and consoles in the same online universe like other games did this.
so? do we give a fvck?
03/20/2019 01:27 PMPosted by shab6969
so? do we give a fvck?
Not at all
I can't wait to not play this.
03/20/2019 08:13 PMPosted by Beamoth
I can't wait to not play this.

Hey you don't know about this game. Try to see it not as a mobile game. See it more like a game on a mobile platform.

Maybe Bethesda was better with telling people about the next big PC title together with the mobile version.
But this is Blizzard ... Always slow.

When they officially says Diablo 3 is in the making ... I married my first wife ... When it came out I was 3 GFs after that.
02/21/2019 07:15 AMPosted by Kinslayer
02/21/2019 06:53 AMPosted by Theudys
Can't wait for the release.....so I can go and down vote the hell out of it.

You have to download it to downvote I'm guessing. If you do that you just help mobile games cause. Then you are a number of downloads. You do more damage by ignoring it. Less people that download it the better.

Down voting does nothing.

there this cool add-on for your web browsers called dissenter an it will let you tell them what you think an they cant block/delete or censor it in any way. its also the only way not to leave an real reviews on steam seeing how steam is now censoring the reviews on games.
03/20/2019 09:02 AMPosted by Samael
I was a PC gamer of blizzard games from the start. And I defended PC Master race against all the consoles.

But even I must agree that my life has changed and even a Laptop isn't dynamic enough so I can use it.

PC Master race... but uses a laptop? Well that's fail number 1...

BTW ... I postet this with my Samsung Note 9. ... And Yes I will play Diablo Immortal on it. And Yes I hope all future Diablo Titels also come as Mobile. But I also would like the idea to play together with PC and consoles in the same online universe like other games did this.

This paragraph reeks of shill-itis. How much ATVI stock is Bobby giving you to spread this stuff around?

PC Master race... but uses a laptop? Well that's fail number 1...

Yes my life changed from trapped tower PC to laptop to free with smartphone. My Laptop now is running Linux and is only used for software development.

So as I said ... PC (Personal Computer) Master Race ... Not Desktop Master Race.

I know it's hard to think about a changing life if yours just has started. You also will see more than your mom's house and maybe but only maybe you have a free mindset to play a good game while waiting at the airport or the train station. Not letting it suck all your life, but giving you some good hour's.
03/21/2019 12:15 PMPosted by Samael
And maybe but only maybe you are free mindset enough to play a good game while waiting at the airport or the train station.

I tend to read a book for those situations. But to each their own.
03/21/2019 12:17 PMPosted by Oblivion
And maybe but only maybe you are free mindset enough to play a good game while waiting at the airport or the train station.

As I said ... Never out of mom's house.
Do you read books because they are so old school like playing on a PC. But you don't have children.
I also had that timeframe in my life. But when you grew up you will see ... The next generation likes smartphones. I close to never see young ones before a PC if the can get this also on a smartphone. Maybe only because a PC has a to narrow field and costs therefore to much ... Money and space to have it beside a smartphone for children.
So the PC Master race will fade into the dark rooms where they come from. Like seen on the example of Linux ... No tries so hard to get to the Smartphone. (Librem 5)

Minecraft, a couch, you and your kids with smartphones = LAN party like in the good old times.

As I said ... Never out of mom's house.
Do you read books because they are so old school like playing on a PC. But you don't have children.
I also had that timeframe in my life. But when you grew up you will see ... The next generation likes smartphones. I close to never see young ones before a PC if the can get this also on a smartphone. Maybe only because a PC has a to narrow field and costs therefore to much ... Money and space to have it beside a smartphone for children.
So the PC Master race will fade into the dark rooms where they come from. Like seen on the example of Linux ... No tries so hard to get to the Smartphone. (Librem 5)

Minecraft, a couch, you and your kids with smartphones = LAN party like in the good old times.

Most of what you said here was jiberish. Seems like it wouldn't hurt you to go a little old school and pick up a book every now and then. Hell, it doesn't even have to be paperback. There are apps you can use. Kobo, Kindle, Goodreads and plenty others.