Diablo Immortal "pretty much ready" says NetEase CFO

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
I'll be sure to let Blizzard know how much I care by not downloading nor following anything promotional for it.

I'm a PC gamer. I have no interest in mobile games. Time will tell if the target playerbase likes it or not.
MY PHONE IS READY
anybody who even so much as downloads this game is going to be part of the problem. don't play it, don't download it, don't browse the app store page it'll be on
They will get as much profit from me buying the new garbage as the stocks NOTHING. It will take a miracle for me to buy another game from Blizzard or Activision. They said they hear us and understand the community. But still they give us what they want and not the majority of it's customers.
02/21/2019 08:10 AMPosted by cdm
Of course they are ready. They have been copying Diablo for years and just needed to reskin their game.

A cheap Diablo reskin with mtx? Sounds like Poe.
02/21/2019 08:26 AMPosted by SeaBigBear
Can't wait till a 3rd party ports/hacks it to the PC

There are android emulators you can download to play app games on your pc. Blizzard has said they don't care if people use it for Diablo: immortal.

Not like they could detect and stop it's use anyway.
Good, good. The sooner it comes out the sooner we might get real Diablo news.
Who cares? I am a PC gamer.

I won't get this BS and I won't support Activi$ion-Bli$$ard.
02/21/2019 06:06 AMPosted by Jinx
Diablo Immortal, we are a codeveloper on that game together with Blizzard. As to the exact launch timetable I would encourage the markets to direct the question directly to Activision blizzard.

From a codevelopers perspective, the game development is pretty much ready.

If the game is "pretty much ready" then why is the "iPhone" beta signup not active?
Yet the Adroid beta signup is active.

check on the D:I beta signup page:
https://diabloimmortal.com/en-gb/

I would say the article is fake news listed by OP.
Once I download this game, I fully expect my phone to burst out into full vibrate even though I have that setting off.
I have unsheathed the credit cards from my wallet and am ready to battle the demonic hoards of Hell. I will outspend the Prime Evils and make them wish they had taken a second job. However, one question remains: "How much does it cost to revive a fallen Hardcore hero?" I am asking for a friend... a friend also named HelloKitty.
02/21/2019 12:36 PMPosted by MarioDragon
anybody who even so much as downloads this game is going to be part of the problem. don't play it, don't download it, don't browse the app store page it'll be on

With this kind of attitude - i'll gladly be "a part of the problem".

I hate these kinds of generalizations.

If you don't want to play this game - fine. that's your prerogative.
Don't bash those who do what to try this game out. This kind of divisive comment is the last thing this community needs.
02/21/2019 01:58 PMPosted by HelloKitty
I have unsheathed the credit cards from my wallet and am ready to battle the demonic hoards of Hell. I will outspend the Prime Evils and make them wish they had taken a second job. However, one question remains: "How much does it cost to revive a fallen Hardcore hero?" I am asking for a friend... a friend also named HelloKitty.

I was in a clan a year ago or so with that 'other' HelloKitty.
I new it wasn't you as they didn't have the HC hero's you do.

Funny thing is I always come back stronger than the hero that died before!
02/21/2019 02:03 PMPosted by KushiSensei
With this kind of attitude - i'll gladly be "a part of the problem".
I hate these kinds of generalizations.

I agree with you there.

D:I or any mobile game is not the problem at all.

It's Activision gutting Blizzard and taking priority off pc games in general.
Dumping the HoS esports because Mike Morhaime's wife retired too is pathetic.
I have 2 phones - personal and work.

Do I need to buy 2 copies of it if I want to multibox?
02/21/2019 07:08 PMPosted by Ryoka
I have 2 phones - personal and work.

Do I need to buy 2 copies of it if I want to multibox?
you don't need to buy F2P games.
Yeah, I doubt the definition of “pretty much ready” by netease standards and by Blizzards standards are the same thing...

Not that I care. They could release it tomorrow or 20 years from now, it’s all the same to me.