Forum navigation messed up on my phone

General Discussion
So there used to be a menu on the forum on the top left if I was in a thread I could hop to any other part of the forum. For example hopping from general discussion to Demon Hunter. Now it's gone and that menu only let's me go to the main website pages.
It bothers me because I go on the forums I'm bed before I fall asleep and now not working properly.
What, do the forum software developers guys not have phones???

On a serious note, yes, I too noticed this. Forum menu has changed to Battle net base menu.
Why would you want to be upset before going to bed?
I have found a work around that I never realized before. If you press the Diablo logo it brings you back to the forum navigation page!

You can find this button to the left of the title of the thread, or the title of the forum section you are currently in.

One thing I'm still missing though, is view post history. But I can live without that.

02/17/2019 06:06 AMPosted by McCloud

Hahaha so true.
02/16/2019 09:30 AMPosted by TrvAix
So there used to be a menu on the forum on the top left if I was in a thread I could hop to any other part of the forum. For example hopping from general discussion to Demon Hunter. Now it's gone and that menu only let's me go to the main website pages.

I noticed this too, the forums are not even on the drop down menu.

Maybe the next firing is all the web designers and forum mods because they are preparing to delete them. Why else would this change happen.
02/17/2019 06:20 AMPosted by TrvAix
I have found a work around that I never realized before. If you press the Diablo logo it brings you back to the forum navigation page!

You can find this button to the left of the title of the thread, or the title of the forum section you are currently in.

One thing I'm still missing though, is view post history. But I can live without that.

02/17/2019 06:06 AMPosted by McCloud

Hahaha so true.

My work around for the post history is just click on your post count under your name. Thankfully these forums move slow so it's not too hard to find one of my previous comments.

Edit: you don't need to find one of your comments. Just go to a topic and its on the reply box at the bottom.
02/18/2019 03:22 PMPosted by Jumpman
02/16/2019 09:30 AMPosted by TrvAix

I noticed this too, the forums are not even on the drop down menu.

Maybe the next firing is all the web designers and forum mods because they are preparing to delete them. Why else would this change happen.

Probably just a mistake. It's how the new forums work on mobile so I thought maybe they were getting ready to upgrade the d3 forums. But that's not till later this year.