Miss C forum update

General Discussion
Miss C

Do you have any updates on when the d3 forums change over?

Also, are titles that mention your name for questions like this against tos? I see it says don't call out people but I can't tell if that just means in a negative way.

Sorry, if it is, and I won't do it anymore.
02/01/2019 05:58 AMPosted by Hashirama
Miss C

Also, are titles that mention your name for questions like this against tos? I see it says don't call out people but I can't tell if that just means in a negative way.

Oooo Spagett! ...Spagett!

You should seen your face, you've been Spagett'ed.

Got'cha!
Miss C

No, I don't know when the next round of forum software rolls out. They have done OW, HotS, and WoW so far. HS got put on hold and I have not heard about D3 yet.

As for call out threads. Usually a simple question is not an issue but it really is up to the mods. They usually leave it alone as long as it is not negative or attacking someone.
02/01/2019 10:14 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Miss C

No, I don't know when the next round of forum software rolls out. They have done OW, HotS, and WoW so far. HS got put on hold and I have not heard about D3 yet.

As for call out threads. Usually a simple question is not an issue but it really is up to the mods. They usually leave it alone as long as it is not negative or attacking someone.

Thank you for the reply
The most probably answer is that Blizzard probably forgot... just like they forgot to "hear us" and "share all" their projects.