What was your guaranteed primal this season?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
So what did you guys get for your guaranteed primal when hitting GR70 this season? Was it useful?

Mine was Warzechian and it was perfect for my DH speed build.
Your lucky. Mine was a helmet I could not use.
02/17/2019 04:57 PMPosted by Alvy
So what did you guys get for your guaranteed primal when hitting GR70 this season? Was it useful?
Mine was a K'mar Tenclip. It could be useful with a Natalya's build. But, not the N6M4 I'm currently playing.

https://youtu.be/mk_hHOHbqZo?t=690
Strongarm Bracers. Useless to the builds I play.

Also only found 1 other Primal all Season.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hellskull.

worthless.
Gladiator Gauntlets. I've had a few nice Primal since then, with a compass rose rolling particularly good. Not sure if I'm going to roll off the int or movement speed, so being kept in the stash for now.
Ashbringer. Honorable mention goes to a Broken Staff shortly after. Indeed.
02/17/2019 05:08 PMPosted by Orrion
Strongarm Bracers.

You found the best bracer in the game as Primal and complaining? You people...

02/17/2019 05:06 PMPosted by Perusoe
Mine was a K'mar Tenclip. It could be useful with a Natalya's build.

Valla>K'mar at N6 Strafe builds in my opinion, try K'mar at LoN builds instead. N6 don't really need that much emphasis on Strafe.
I never tried too deeply but choice between Sash of Knives and Hellcat Waistguard depends on preference.

02/17/2019 05:26 PMPosted by mungusCREEP
Ashbringer.

Enchantress item and fun weapon for an alt Crusader.
02/17/2019 05:08 PMPosted by Orrion
Strongarm Bracers.

2 points:

1) I'm not playing any build that utilizes Strongarm. I'm a Trag Necromancer, a Leapquake Barbarian, and an Archon Wizard.

2) The ideal stats on bracers are Element, Crit, Vit, Main Stat. Mine rolled Armor, Life Regen, Crit, and Intelligence.

As for my other Primal this Season.. Templar immunity relic. Using it, but it REALLY doesn't matter whether that relic is regular, Ancient, or Primal.

----

Side note, this has been by far my worst Season on Ancients and Primals. Usually by this point I have a few builds that have like half their gear as Ancient, and have seen at least a few Primals. Across 4 builds - 2 Necro, 1 Wizard, 1 Barb, with Barb being the most played - I have exactly 4 Ancient items (Necro set weapon, Rathma hat/legs, and Barb bracers).
Blackthorne boots :(. I now will have primal blackthorne boots, chest, and amulet in my stash at seasons end.

2 points:

1) I'm not playing any build that utilizes Strongarm. I'm a Trag Necromancer, a Leapquake Barbarian, and an Archon Wizard.

2) The ideal stats on bracers are Element, Crit, Vit, Main Stat. Mine rolled Armor, Life Regen, Crit, and Intelligence.

As for my other Primal this Season.. Templar immunity relic. Using it, but it REALLY doesn't matter whether that relic is regular, Ancient, or Primal.

----

Side note, this has been by far my worst Season on Ancients and Primals. Usually by this point I have a few builds that have like half their gear as Ancient, and have seen at least a few Primals. Across 4 builds - 2 Necro, 1 Wizard, 1 Barb, with Barb being the most played - I have exactly 4 Ancient items (Necro set weapon, Rathma hat/legs, and Barb bracers).

Looks like all your characters on profile are NS. Did you forget to create a Seasonal Hero?
Cindercoat, which was the drop i was hoping for on my MS DH. Haven't had a lot of primals drop this season however i was lucky enough to get a primal Cindercoat from Kadala on my Hardcore MS DH....
Didn't go that far in season, but I'm 200% confident that whatever Primal had dropped would have beeen completely useless, and most likely insultingly bad.
Some wraps of clarity. I use them on my DH even though I'd wish they'd have rolled vitality instead of armor, but they're the best I've gotten so far.
Some useless legendary, but I remember it had a perfect roll, all the stats I could’ve used on a useful legendary. Yes, I was blessed with a perfect turd.
Broken Crown. Semi-useful for most gold-farming builds.
02/17/2019 05:58 PMPosted by MOE

2 points:

----

Looks like all your characters on profile are NS. Did you forget to create a Seasonal Hero?

I didn't forget anything. You apparently forgot that D3 is on the Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.. and you can't see those profiles.
02/17/2019 06:11 PMPosted by Acheronus
Cindercoat, which was the drop i was hoping for on my MS DH. Haven't had a lot of primals drop this season however i was lucky enough to get a primal Cindercoat from Kadala on my Hardcore MS DH....

You don't want to wear Cindercoat with the Unhallowed Essence set. It can't roll max discipline on the secondary. You'd be losing out on a bunch of damage. Best to cube it.

As for my primal, it was an Etrayu bow. It's the one with cold damage on it. Salvaged.

I didn't forget anything. You apparently forgot that D3 is on the Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.. and you can't see those profiles.

I see. Just asking.