What was your guaranteed primal this season?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
02/17/2019 05:50 PMPosted by Orrion
I'm a Trag Necromancer, a Leapquake Barbarian, and an Archon Wizard.

I think Briggs' Wrath and Ess of Johan works with it. If I'm wrong and it doesn't work with Briggs, any follower with Ess of Johan (Scoundrel with Windforce?) would solve the issue.

02/17/2019 05:50 PMPosted by Orrion
Mine rolled Armor, Life Regen, Crit, and Intelligence.

Well that sucks.
I got a Flesh Tearer and soon after an IK belt.
I got a puzzle ring. But the vault it opened had 2 gel gobs so not so bad.
15 forgotten souls.
Fulminator sword. Later on got a Witching hour with Vit, AS, Armor, CHD. Got a Warzechian bracer on non-season a couple days ago.
I don't remember, some two-handed weapon I couldn't use.

It got crushed up to craft some useful primals later, which I have on now.
I think mine was Orb of Infinite Depth, the Wizard offhand with the bonus for Explosive Blast.
Had some bad 2hand lance. Useless thing, salvaged.
I got a Nat's Reflection.

Dex
IAS
CHD
Fire Res
Gold
Socket

I rolled the Dex to CHC, and Augmented 500 Dex back onto it. So a prefect trifecta with 500 Dex. The only useless property on the ring is 35% Gold.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Slamboney-1329/hero/109070285
I got a sword only useful on a Follower.. I was told that the guaranteed primal was for your class.. Ya, ok my Impale DH has great use for that.. LOL for your class, who they kidding..
DMO Gloves.

While I do enjoy the set more than the other Wizard sets - my goal for this season was to make a LoN build focused on Ray of Frost.
Got a Krelm's Buff Belt... can't complain. I also use it on my speed farming DH.
My second was even better, accursed visage for my Unhallowed DH.
Thanks Diablo III RNG code. I can't complain too much about this season.
02/18/2019 05:58 AMPosted by Romzarah
I got a sword only useful on a Follower.. I was told that the guaranteed primal was for your class.. Ya, ok my Impale DH has great use for that.. LOL for your class, who they kidding..

Whoever told you that was incorrect. The guaranteed Primal is subject to every other thing that affects drops. So it has a high chance to be usable by your class because that’s what the Smart Loot function does, but it’s not guaranteed.
primal vigilant belt for my zmonk... lol
All I remember is it was useless, no differrent than following 20ish primal that dropped. Pretty much all of them are useless.
Yang recurve w/discipline. However I trashed it because I want to find it without the help of blizzard.
Primal Sledge of Aethelskankg
IK helm for my WW waste barb.
Nagerling
Lucky me .. a broken crown. Lvl requirements lowered by 39. Wtf ? How does that help at end game.