What was your guaranteed primal this season?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
1/2 cooldown for an enchantress follower, my wife got a primal puzzle ring. At least hers was useful somehow.
I got Etrayu'd. :(
Why is some idiot downvoting most of the posts in this thread? The opening post asked a simple question, and people are responding to it. The topic isn't controversial at all.
Blackthorne's Surcoat...hurray!
I got a Dawn and most of the Primal's in the game are unless.
Magefist
Bone Ringer

I haven't played necromancer very much, so I don't know how useful it might be. It might be decent for my Rathma build if I drop jesseth for it and the Trag'oul Corroded Fang. Seems like the extra damage for mages is more valuable though.
02/18/2019 06:20 PMPosted by Wolfpax
1/2 cooldown for an enchantress follower, my wife got a primal puzzle ring. At least hers was useful somehow.

Does this mean you get 15 vaults out of it? :-)
mehh totally disgusted on primals only spent 15k dbs over the last three seasons for a primal yang only to get one with 1000 vitality and no discipline;also about 7k souls on wasted rerolls.
02/19/2019 07:28 AMPosted by Cobaltus
Why is some idiot downvoting most of the posts in this thread? The opening post asked a simple question, and people are responding to it. The topic isn't controversial at all.

Strange, it was to my knowledge that people can downvote for x reason.
Your behavior trash talking others, however, is more concerning
Blackthorne's Pants. So exciting!
02/19/2019 09:31 AMPosted by TuneOut
Strange, it was to my knowledge that people can downvote for x reason.
Your behavior trash talking others, however, is more concerning

Calling someone out for bad forum etiquette is trash-talking now? Oh, brother.

I've defended the upvote/downvote system on all of Blizzard's forums for years. However, downvotes are so frequently abused on this particular forum with even the most innocuous questions or statements being downvoted that I will be glad when the new format is rolled out, and they're completely disabled. Maybe, the trolls will move on to greener pastures then.
Neanderthal.
A very usfull legendary indeed, so glad i got it 1st.

Ofc i have since had a bunch of others much less usefull , like a Blade of Prophecy and 2 Convention of Elements.

:P
Stormshield

That was a truely legendary item. Once.
02/19/2019 08:55 AMPosted by Dreyda
Bone Ringer

I haven't played necromancer very much, so I don't know how useful it might be. It might be decent for my Rathma build if I drop jesseth for it and the Trag'oul Corroded Fang. Seems like the extra damage for mages is more valuable though.

I could see a primal bone ringer being used in a LoN setup for necro, with the Skeleton chest piece as well. Golem legs, golem gloves, corpse shoulders, and the Johnstone amulet. Yes I can see it being used in a LoN setup for sure...
All skills Templar Relic followed shortly by a Cluckeye.

Tears of joy streamed down my face at my wonderful luck!
i got depth diggers...
I got Blade of Prophecy, strangely enough I was playing a Charge Barb on HC. No help what so ever.
I got Nat's pants, and the second was Spines of seething hatred
Some random amu with dex and no socket, loh, crit, damage as wd. Wasnt even viable for a dex class