Lets keep Rrog Buff

General Discussion
02/01/2019 02:23 PMPosted by Kithelle
it's RRoG, because that's how acronyms work.

No, because of how acronyms work, it's RoRG. Here's a picture to demonstrate...
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/02/04/d3_ring_of_royal_grandeur.jpg
The buff lets you use one more item which means less items to soul.

It's only a marginal improvement but does give you more flexibility.

It actually fixes a major design flaw of the game in that having 6 piece sets doesn't let you wear most of the non-set items in the game. They should have made 5 piece sets and this problem could have been avoided a long time ago.

So they should keep the buff to fix what they screwed up.
It isn't likely that the buff becomes permanent. I wouldn't be shocked if they simply reduced the final set bonus to 5 instead of 6. This buff has been so fun to play with.
03/11/2019 01:07 AMPosted by Nicodemus
It isn't likely that the buff becomes permanent. I wouldn't be shocked if they simply reduced the final set bonus to 5 instead of 6. This buff has been so fun to play with.

So much fun. It adds diversity
no . that is all
Maybe a good idea its if you equip your merc with RoRG you receive the buff too.
01/31/2019 06:32 PMPosted by Aysrian
Lets make it permeant for solo play only. I enjoy having a couple more option even if it just armor to mess with:)

RRoG buff should be conquered. This way for free it's too power creep and lazy.

One suggestion to unblock RRoG buff = After vaulting on Kanai Cube by extracting all rings legendary powers it unrelease the RRoG buff. This way we have one more gameplay step.
03/11/2019 03:26 PMPosted by PardalBR
01/31/2019 06:32 PMPosted by Aysrian
Lets make it permeant for solo play only. I enjoy having a couple more option even if it just armor to mess with:)

One suggestion to unblock RRoG buff = After vaulting on Kanai Cube by extracting all rings legendary powers it unrelease the RRoG buff. This way we have one more gameplay step.

Do you mean ALL the rings? Because that would take a while.. and be very annoying because there are a lot of class-specific rings.
If they did, what would they use for Season 20s theme since this was supposed to be re-used again?
03/11/2019 03:59 PMPosted by Orrion
03/11/2019 03:26 PMPosted by PardalBR

Do you mean ALL the rings? Because that would take a while.. and be very annoying because there are a lot of class-specific rings.

Just one of any class. And it's a good buff it would worth to do it for all class if blizz wish to.
The buff has certainly been fun to play around with, and the game NEEDS this kind of diversity with class sets. Reducing the required items for set bonuses seems the logical way to implement the buff post-season. Maybe unlocking the buff as an account bound career achievement?
My impression is that it hasn't really made a big impact and there are probably things I'd rather have, such as a permanent double bounties buff.

Power is arbitrary. When you make everybody more powerful, that's exactly the same as making the enemies weaker, which just devalues previous difficulties, which further antiquates an already outdated system, making significant overhauls more mandatory in the near-er future.

I'll still play the seasons regardless, which means they don't have to do much to keep me going here. The major rewards can be done in an hour and there are still tons of classes I haven't mastered.

The thing I want most is a significant increase in stash space. I am the kind of person who likes to experiment and it doesn't help at all when 110% of my space would be taken up by great specimens of mostly useless legendaries in the off chance that one might become very useful for an idea... for just one class.

I missed a season where we get a free stash space because D3 was crap then and that now bothers me greatly.
02/04/2019 06:51 AMPosted by SimpleDave
but does give you more flexibility.

Everything resulting in more flexibility and choices should be kept, imo. That is the one thing D3 is most criticized for.
03/13/2019 10:26 AMPosted by Junky
Everything resulting in more flexibility and choices should be kept, imo. That is the one thing D3 is most criticized for.

Now, if only they would keep choices for things we actually want that help the game instead of introducing things that we never asked for or really wanted.
RRoG around the clock.