How many Ramaladhi Gifts?

General Discussion
How many of these do you keep?

Will there be any use for them in the future?

I hate to throw them away, but collecting more than a stack is pointless if they are useless.
02/21/2019 01:36 PMPosted by Astig

I hate to throw them away, but collecting more than a stack is pointless if they are useless.

Never had a Ramaladhi gift.
Who cares? Really?
I doubt it. Some players have suggested the Gifts also provide sockets for jewelry. But, that idea is harder to implement than it sounds, and would throw a wrench into the itemization, while making it much harder for people to equip jewelry that they would be inclined to use otherwise. Other players have suggested a cube recipe, but there is no consensus on what that recipe would do, other than to convert an item of which there is an infinite amount into an item of which there is a relatively finite amount.
Yes, you hate to throw them away, and you summarized why it is necessary. What else is there to say? When you accumulate more of something than you will conceivably use, it becomes devalued to the point where it is no longer worth the stash space required to hold onto it. There are a lot of "what if" arguments you can make to justify keeping them, but the same can be said about a bunch of other redundant items in the game. Ultimately, it may come down to how much room you have in your stash.

How many Arcane Dusts do you keep?

How many Rubies do you keep?

Gifts, mats, items or gold - players keep it all until they find a use for it. If you think you have too many then give them the players you run with or just drop em and leave them, just like reusable parts or arcane dust in a speed t13 rift.

The game is what it is. If you don't need something in this game, leave it. No need to post about them in the forums.
Have about 60 in stash. It's been a while since I've had a weapon drop that rated a Gift.
Stopped picking them up on NS after realizing I have over 500 and practically don’t use them. By the time I get something that needs or could use a gift I find 10+ Rama ding-dings.
For myself I don't see a reason to not store them just for the off chance that there may be other uses for them in 5 years time, you never know. It's not like they take that much space either, but then again I only have about 150 seasonal and NS combined. (totally a hoarder mentality lol)

A thought for a crafting recipe might be to take 1 of each infernal machine + 1 gift and convert it into a set of bounty caches + 3 of each hellfire mat.
I have ~40 and they don't pose a problem for my stash. But I think devs really should make Ramaladni's Gift a material, with a cube recipe to add socket to unsocketed weapon. Consummable mechanics could be interesting, but with only Gifts as an example it feels out of place and clunky (why we need to identify them if there's no other Consummable; “Use” button conflicts with “move to/from stash”; etc).
They don't take up enough space to worry about, even if you had 1000, it would only be 10 inventory spaces.
i'm keeping 100 ( they stack by 100) so.. no need to lose more space in stash.
havent picked up any in quite a long time.
make them convertible into mats for extra one you could have a recipe for each mat type and convert the extra gifts in to them
I think if I didn't drop them/give to others I'd probably have about 150 gifts. As it stands I keep about 30, all my gear in stash already has the Rama gift, so really only need them on the chance a random upgrade comes along (like primal Yang's or something). Anything more than ~25 is overkill imo.
You can have 100 of them in a stack, after that it makes new one. Though no real point in keeping that many.
3 so far on this hardcore crusader barely 300 paragon.
doesn't seem rare at all to me.

1 in the rainbow land and one in the goblin land ; the first one i can't remember.

used 1 on my temporary flail and have 2 more in stash just in case.
i'm really not the lucky type of guy so i really wonder how some ppl claim to go whole seasons without 1 , heh.
I've got a few...
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/02/08/d3_ramaladni_gifts.jpg
I have 365 and counting . Really don't need any more , but when I hit 400 I am done gathering them .
I have twenty one Ramadalaladingdongs in my storage, and will keeping picking them up even though I may use one every few months. Having a ton of them means you can fritter them away on less than optimal weapons without feeling bad.
I figure once I have hit the max stackable size of them, I will stop collecting them. Then I should have enough to last till the end of me playing this game. If I play long enough for this to happen in the first place. haha

Game on.
02/23/2019 11:09 AMPosted by Haybaler
I have 365 and counting . Really don't need any more , but when I hit 400 I am done gathering them .

That's pretty much what I used to say :). But now when I get to 100 I sell 60. Leaned down my stash and now it's hard to keep too much of anything.