Public Greater Rift system is terrible. Ideas

General Discussion
02/07/2019 12:12 AMPosted by TobiasPeste
02/05/2019 02:52 PMPosted by Noonsa
Of course it's not a big deal for your 900 parangons

Why half of the time when they attempt a 'level attack' they use the word parangon? Is it another term i'm missing? Funny.

Parangon level is a component of the game in case you missed it, meaning it has an influence on many things.
Trying to give an artificial and imaginery legitimacy to something by creating names like « level attack » or by naming a so-called « enemy » really seems like a desperate attempt to rally. I couldn’t imagine that it is needed to remind that a difference of levels has such an important impact, but yet... Please don’t act like a frightened virgin: I don’t care about parangons but I do care about the synergy of a group.
Someone commented that before you had to wait for a 4th player. WRONG! BEfore the change usually we waited because we wanted a 4th. Also someone commented that no big deal to wait for 3 or 4 min, Again WRONG! over 10 to over 15 minutes wait in many cases. Clans are not the answer I dont want to be in some dictatorship clan to play a dam game. Naming the game by who created it like in D2 is a good solution.
I've given up trying to get GR's in public games. 5 times out of 6 you get in a game you can't join, and leave and join another, or even the same one. I've never seen a game where they put you in a game where you can't play. Communities help a little but not much.

Blizzard need to fix this and soon, or even long-time players like me will quit.

This has to rank as one of the most idiotic things ever done.