Way too many Primal drops.. pls reduce drop rate!

General Discussion
02/03/2019 04:10 PMPosted by Romzarah
The dagger I use on my Impale DH is a Primal with 2619.8 damage.. A friend I was playing with today has an Ancient of the same with 300 more damage than mine.. Almost a Primal, the best roll for damage is a little over 3000..

Is it because you ruined it yourself instead of rolling for 7% ias or 10% damage boost?
I'm p950 in season. I have been farming like never before (my off season account is barely over p1000.) I've seen 8-10 primals which 3 of are kinda useful and I'm feeling really lucky about it. I was thinking ancient legenderies are usually useless and you're telling drop rate is too high for primals...

I dare you to tell my girlfriend that drop rates are too high.
02/03/2019 06:58 PMPosted by naksiloth
02/03/2019 04:10 PMPosted by Romzarah
The dagger I use on my Impale DH is a Primal with 2619.8 damage.. A friend I was playing with today has an Ancient of the same with 300 more damage than mine.. Almost a Primal, the best roll for damage is a little over 3000..

Is it because you ruined it yourself instead of rolling for 7% ias or 10% damage boost?

That could have rolled as a decent dagger if he didn't screw it up. LOL
All these drops are because people whined nothing dropped. So they boosted. Now people complain the drop rate is too high. Honestly, Blizz can't win.
02/03/2019 10:25 AMPosted by Romzarah
Last season was far far far better than this season, I have only found 1 useful Primal and it was the lowest roll for damage you can possibly get.. I see players with 300+ more damage on ancient daggers just like mine.. All other Primals are scrap, or I gave them to players who where playing the build that uses them.. Last season I found around 50 Primals over the season with only 3 I could use on my build.. I even made a Chr named Useless to hold all the useless Primals I got.. This season at over 1020 Par so far only 8 Primals with 1 real junky dagger I can use.. I got 3 Perfect roll bows for last season by the end..
I thought primal always roll max on everything? So not damage range?
02/03/2019 04:12 PMPosted by BMan
Same hero, different clan. Could easily have used the same name on the PTR in a different clan.

On the PTR, there were no seasonal heroes, they were all non-seasonal, so would have the account's non-seasonal paragon total. As the hero in the screenshot had the same paragon as the seasonal hero on his profile pages, it's a hero from the current season, i.e. live.
Wow.. why so much hate? I was just stating the fact, it's too easy to get Primal drops in S16 if you play right.

02/03/2019 05:45 AMPosted by Kaelos
And still you're not even close to having full primal gear on your character

That would really suck.. if I had full Primal then I'll have no reason to pickup any drops or spend blood shards in S16 anymore. I'm already wearing 8 Primals, 5 on WoL monk(weapon, helm, amulet, ring, pants) and 3 on Shrine monk(helm, ring, bracers) so I don't bother picking up legendary drops unless it's Primal since I have more than enough soul.

02/03/2019 10:24 AMPosted by Talzar13
Probably taken when on PTRl, as we can't see the game details in the upper right corner.

*fail*

Nah man, screenshot is from S16. on PTR my monk had full Primal except for gloves and bracers so it got boring real quick, but I didn't complain cos it was PTR.
Check my Youtube video if you still don't believe me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmELbHviN-4
02/04/2019 05:19 AMPosted by OV3RL0RD
I was just stating the fact, it's too easy to get Primal drops in S16 if you play right.

Could you please share how to play right to get a lot of primals like you got this season. May be you have found some special way nobody else is aware of?
Iv'e gotten a decent amount of primals. but only one was an item that is used in an actual build lol. A witching hour
02/02/2019 11:21 PMPosted by OV3RL0RD
https://imgur.com/a/zboJ2FS
Getting way too many Primal drops in S16.. please reduce the drop rate.

- I don't bot, if I did I wouldn't make thread like this. and as you can see from screenshot I have 11+K forgotten soul(botters are always super low on soul because they run bounty bots all the time and use all the soul on reforge).
- I didn't make this thread to brag, Primal drop rate in S16 is too high imho. and there are ways to get more Primal drops if you play smart.

great post, gave me a lot of laughs, so wrong in so many ways and nice troll there buddy
02/03/2019 10:00 PMPosted by Sylvax
All these drops are because people whined nothing dropped. So they boosted. Now people complain the drop rate is too high. Honestly, Blizz can't win.

This is true. They could release a killer D4 in 2021ish and people will still complain. So many players with glass completely empty syndrome

I play the game and go with the flow. If I get bored I play something else then I come back. This is a second account... I have been playing since launch...on and off.
I get people farm Para's quicker so being para 800 w/e I am isn't really relevant as it's pretty low these days but I only found one this season. Granted... it was a primal weapon I used so it was great but never found another after. Think I am at like 35-40 hours played and have had it unlocked since probably 10ish since I got free loot this season. Hell maybe did GR 70 in first 5 hours don't remember but it been awhile. Feel like drop rate is what it supposed to be.
02/03/2019 06:19 AMPosted by Hurley
I have only gotten 1 primal this season and that was my first grift 70 at around paragon 300. And it was a puzzle ring.
wow that is really sad. They should change it so that when you get a primal puzzle ring, primal drop rates and the amount of gold is increased or something along those lines.
02/04/2019 02:17 AMPosted by Meteorblade
02/03/2019 04:12 PMPosted by BMan
Same hero, different clan. Could easily have used the same name on the PTR in a different clan.

On the PTR, there were no seasonal heroes, they were all non-seasonal, so would have the account's non-seasonal paragon total. As the hero in the screenshot had the same paragon as the seasonal hero on his profile pages, it's a hero from the current season, i.e. live.

That's incorrect information. I started a seasonal hero on the PTR. It leveled up fast with the exp buff, but was still seasonal. He could easily have got that high of paragon in a few days. I think I got to 1500 in 3 days playing and I didn't play meta. He could have easily got to that level, screenshot his loot, wait for the season and wait till he was same paragon.
02/04/2019 05:19 AMPosted by OV3RL0RD
Check my Youtube video if you still don't believe me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFY47X67Sks

lol OP's trolling, that's Kaguya sama. :D
^^ OK, aside from the Japanese anime, who or what is that?
P688... I've seen 2 primals.... One was an int rolled neck, the other was a blood brother.....

Neither particularly useful......
I've only gotten 1 primal this season, an Andariel's helm. Then again, I haven't played since the 6th day of the season.