WT"Challenge" Mode?

General Discussion
Sorry, I normally rant in chat only about this but seriously this week's WT"Challenge" rift is beyond words. A Monk? With all Spirit gen abilities? With a generator as sole damage? And a "Challenge"-ing sword and shield? WT"Challenge" Blizz?? And no Dash? I abhor this "Challenge"er's guts for doing that. And it's so "Challenge"-ing easy, it's a joke.
Too easy? Beat everyone else's time.

Don't care to? Move on.

Why people complain about CR's is beyond me. They're fun little quirks where everyone is on the same playing field. Give me something odd like this than a typical set build I have already played so much of.
Complaining that content is too easy??? Thats the textbook definition of spoiled, entitled gamer right there...
It's just one more expression of neglect that Blizzard is showing to players. I doubt they even have a single human who reviews what the challenge will be, probably just an algorithm that selects the most unique build that completed a GR. Duh it's unique because no person in their right mind would play such a build. It's also terrible for the new players who seem to have cropped up recently as they have no idea what good builds are and the Challenge mode that gives them free mats is a TERRIBLE example of a build. While helping powerlevel peeps, inviting them to Greed runs, I've tried helping them out with their builds and teaching them what works and what doesn't. But cubing Royal Grandeur during the Season of Grandeur and showcasing that as a "Challenge"? Neglect, neglect, neglect.
It's just one more expression of neglect that Blizzard is showing to players. I doubt they even have a single human who reviews what the challenge will be, probably just an algorithm that selects the most unique build that completed a GR. Duh it's unique because no person in their right mind would play such a build. It's also terrible for the new players who seem to have cropped up recently as they have no idea what good builds are and the Challenge mode that gives them free mats is a TERRIBLE example of a build. While helping powerlevel peeps, inviting them to Greed runs, I've tried helping them out with their builds and teaching them what works and what doesn't. But Cubing Royal Grandeur during the Season of Grandeur and showcasing that as a "Challenge"? Neglect, neglect, neglect.

No, I'd say its entitled gamer syndrome...much like when a child doesn't get a toy from the supermarket like they expected, then throw a tantum at the checkouts as a result.
03/05/2019 08:40 PMPosted by Grumpy
And it's so "Challenge"-ing easy, it's a joke.

As easy as your leeched 800 Para in HC?

03/05/2019 08:57 PMPosted by Grumpy
But cubing Royal Grandeur during the Season of Grandeur and showcasing that as a "Challenge"? Neglect, neglect, neglect.

Its also easy to think that it is an S16 build.Never think it could be an older build.
Sorry if you had trouble with this week's challenge mode. I didn't mean to offend. There's a helpful video that somebody posted. You should check that out.
Not sure why you would think I "leeched" 800 para in HC? I play almost entirely solo, the only group content I've played in years is helping new players powerlevel, and it's not that much either. Not sure where you can see achievements, but I have almost no group achievements. If you're ever in game, send me an invite and I'd be glad to help you out as well.
03/05/2019 08:57 PMPosted by Grumpy
doubt they even have a single human who reviews what the challenge will be, probably just an algorithm that selects the most unique build that completed a GR. Duh it's unique because no person in their right mind would play such a build. It's also terrible for the new players who seem to have cropped up recently as they have no idea what good builds are and the Challenge mode that gives them free mats is a TERRIBLE example of a build.

Challenge rifts are a reflection of the majority of the playerbase; they don't come to these forums, they don't go to Diablofans (sob!) or Icyveins, or watch Twitch or Youtube. They just slap together the gear they find and the skills they like, and go kill monsters, efficiency and meta be damned. Good for them. They're probably having way more actual fun than any min-maxer would.
03/05/2019 09:17 PMPosted by Grumpy
If you're ever in game, send me an invite and I'd be glad to help you out as well.

I don´t need anyone to leech off.I can do the leveling on my own.

I play almost entirely solo,

I doubt that
03/05/2019 09:33 PMPosted by DEATHWISH

I play almost entirely solo,

I doubt that

I don't understand why you would be so skeptical but here ya go?

https://i.imgur.com/DUEQHYv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H9adoLH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/m5vOz9y.jpg
03/05/2019 09:29 PMPosted by spacecadet13
Challenge rifts are a reflection of the majority of the playerbase; they don't come to these forums, they don't go to Diablofans (sob!) or Icyveins, or watch Twitch or Youtube. They just slap together the gear they find and the skills they like, and go kill monsters, efficiency and meta be damned. Good for them. They're probably having way more actual fun than any min-maxer would.

Definitely agree that you don't need to min-max. But I see a lot of new players in chat asking why they're having trouble and how to get better, mostly because the Season Journey compels them to do so. I just wish Challenge Mode would show more of the good and unique vs the bad, but that would require actual effort on Blizzard's part, effort that they don't put in even once a week.
03/05/2019 09:45 PMPosted by Grumpy
I don't understand why you would be so skeptical but here ya go?

https://i.imgur.com/DUEQHYv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H9adoLH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/m5vOz9y.jpg

That doesnt proof you have played all your 800 Para solo.

Post a screen of your S16 records.Especially the HC ones.
At this point I'm going to assume you are acting in bad faith with your burner account. My profile is open to all, and you're welcome to add my battletag as a friend and shoot me an invite in-game. Goodnight!