You can stop working on D:Immortal. D3 on IOS is here

General Discussion
You can stop pouring money on D:Immortal... we can play D3 on IOS

https://youtu.be/lfKb82yarw0

PS4 remote play. I used a Bluetooth controller in the beginning and then used the touch screen halfway. Once you shrink and remap the buttons, it will play as smoothly as Diablo Immortal but be a full AAA game.

Funny thing is, the new mobile devices are powerful enough to run D3 just like they are able to run Fortnite. But guess they don’t want a true cross platform experience.
We could "remote play" the game the year it came out. Not sure why this is so super special.

BADD is a bad troll.

Game on.
03/10/2019 09:20 AMPosted by DTMAce
We could "remote play" the game the year it came out. Not sure why this is so super special.

BADD is a bad troll.

Game on.

How so.. so you can use a gamepad to play the game? Please do elaborate or are you talking about a windows Remote Desktop that doesn’t properly work with touch screen and or Bluetooth controller.
Uh, what about the story? DI is suppose to be a prequel so regardless if D3 is on mobile or not, we still need to find out how it all started!
Don't you have phones and ability to clone displays?
YOU CAN STOP WORKING ON D:IMMORTAL. D3 ON IOS IS HERE

IMO D:I is new content although it is simply a subset / byproduct of D3 only, much more attractive then a clone of 6 years old game. If D:I don't have its own attraction, why there is so much hate from non-mobile players especially those PC gamers who are waiting D4 for years :-)
03/11/2019 12:06 PMPosted by MerLock
Uh, what about the story? DI is suppose to be a prequel so regardless if D3 is on mobile or not, we still need to find out how it all started!

I would rather throw my phone into a volcano.
how it all started?!?!?! Go play the 1st Diablo. LMAO. that IS "how it all started"
Why play d3 on mobile when I can play both that and immortal on pc?
Wow this is a toxic forum. You know a community is a !@#$ed up joke when every comment has multiple downvotes. Maybe its time to go outside?
http://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon

no we dont.