Tyraels digestive issues.

General Discussion
Tyrael has recently been complaining about his stomach issues again..........a lot! Someone help Tyrael so he will stop complaining so much.

Perhaps he got some bad Chinese food in Westmarch...who knows, but someone needs to fix him up!!
02/18/2019 02:45 PMPosted by MaxCarnage
Tyrael has recently been complaining about his stomach issues again..........a lot! Someone help Tyrael so he will stop complaining so much.

Perhaps he got some bad Chinese food in Westmarch...who knows, but someone needs to fix him up!!

BYE FELICIA!
ughh. this game and its ridiculous juvenile writing
I turn the in-game voice volume down lower than the other sounds. I hardly notice the chatter anymore.
Maybe his poo needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Nah...he just ate too much.
I find it weird that an archangel don't know eating too much is called gluttony and one of the punishments for this is indigestion...
02/19/2019 02:59 AMPosted by DogBone
Nah...he just ate too much.

He didn't eat too much, he just did all the day's eating in a single seating. No need to waste any more time that day with silly things like meals when you get it all done at once.

Everyone pay attention to Tyrael. He's the peak of efficiency.

Imagine what he can do once he learns about the benefits of exercise. He'll get the entire week's worth of leg day done in a single session. Gonna be RIPPED, bro.
02/18/2019 04:28 PMPosted by SuperduperJW
ughh. this game and it's ridiculous juvenile writing

Says the guy named SuperDuperJW
I used to be a D3 enthusiast like you, but then I took an Activision in the knee.
He should look like Ghom by now honestly, with all he keeps putting away.

Chinese food or dog food, which is better?

Perhaps Netease dosed Tyrael with food poisoning, cause he don't like mobile games!
i'd be stressed out too if i was the fallen angel for a dead game ;)
02/18/2019 05:33 PMPosted by Rezdan
Maybe his poo needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've got a feeling his poop is the light at the end of the tunnel... :o

Lol well it supposed to just be worthless small talk. Real people do it all the time.
02/20/2019 01:54 PMPosted by Pestilence

Lol well it supposed to just be worthless small talk. Real people do it all the time.

Yeah Tyreal really gives off a badass vibe when he's telling me about his bowel issues.
02/19/2019 06:44 AMPosted by DonMartin

Says the guy named SuperDuperJW

you don't know the context or reason behind the name. My nephew was a cancer victim and this was the name he used for me. He thought I was superduper jeremy :) RIP little buddy don't listen to these monsters <3

Even if this wasn't the reason idk why superduper would be considered juvenile.
I think he visits the slaughtered calf inn more often now.
02/20/2019 05:29 PMPosted by SuperduperJW
02/20/2019 01:54 PMPosted by Pestilence

Yeah Tyreal really gives off a badass vibe when he's telling me about his bowel issues.

He stopped being a badass when he became mortal. They need to write in that he becomes angelic again. He deffinitaly had more presence then.

And It's "fish out of water" talk. It's not supposed to give a badass vibe. It's supposed to be comical. Even if it fails.

I'm surprised people still pay attention to him honestly lol.