Thinking about doing SC next season....

Hardcore
Not sure why but I am really sick of HC. Or I shouldn't say that.... I don't know. I do hate SC to the core but I am just kinda over this game. Just want something to do until classic WoW comes out lol. Feel like I have done what I have wanted in HC. I usually push until my character dies but once it's dead I can't even get myself to log into the game anymore.

As boring as SC is I kind of want a season where I just super gear out 1 char and just !@#$ around with builds. Not sure why... just sounds refreshing. Leader boards no longer interest me as unless you going to play most of the season someone just going to pass you with more time played.... which really annoys the %^-* out of me lol but I get that's basically what the game is so no reason to really care.

Let the down votes commence lol
Yo what? People still play this trash?
insert Nike slogan here - just do it.

i dabbled into sc after 15 seasons of casual hc and had a blast for the expected few weeks of fresh start then hit my usual ~750p wall and called it a season with a couple new pets and what i think to be pretty cool portrait frames.
I think primal did it for me...
Last I played (6 month ago?) I found a Primal Deathwish! :o
Then I died...
That sucked real bad... :(
Plus there is like hardly anyone in public game! :(

I am tempted to play again this season with all the additional changes since then and the new stash tabs and wings to collect though. Might SC this time...

Forgot to add, with how unpredictable the server are of late (particularly here in Australia) and with how low priority is Diablo... HC might be too much to risk...
04/22/2019 05:57 PMPosted by Lloyd
I think primal did it for me...
Last I played (6 month ago?) I found a Primal Deathwish! :o
Then I died...
That sucked real bad... :(

Damn that's rough. I found only 1 primal this season and it was a Karlei's :). Was first in my clan to do over GR 100 and was pushing 4 man GRs with some clan mates when I proc'd and died. This was only like a week into season but I never really recovered from that death. I mean.... I did have some good backup gear but then I lost some of it (mostly the gems) dying my most careless death ever in HC and after that I just quit playing. After losing couple 100 + gems and then a week later losing most of the replacements due to just lack of carelessness I just didn't feel like playing anymore.

I guess they are adding new torment levels but that doesn't really excite me as much as I originally thought. I know I will get bored of SC quickly but I already am just bored of D3 and am too careless to really play HC anymore. Just need a long break from the game probably lol. Can't wait for classic WoW! Plz Blizz!!! need that release date.