Change Ancient/Primal Puzzle Ring/Bovine Bardiche

General Discussion
I believe Meteor was just milking the cow references.
03/24/2019 04:21 PMPosted by Jazz
I believe Meteor was just milking the cow references.

Good
03/22/2019 10:14 AMPosted by Jazz
Some classes very rarely get a Bovine Bardiche because polearms are not in their loot pool.
This is how it's done:
How a Demon Hunter Gets Bovine Bardiches
https://youtu.be/0bYF-Gs-bdE
Works with all Classes. ;-)
Some classes very rarely get a Bovine Bardiche because polearms are not in their loot pool.
This is how it's done:
How a Demon Hunter Gets Bovine Bardiches
https://youtu.be/0bYF-Gs-bdE
Works with all Classes. ;-)

The other Perusoe posted that three days ago...
03/27/2019 03:58 PMPosted by Jazz
The other Perusoe posted that three days ago...
I described it, true. But, the video is new. I only captured, produced and uploaded it last night. ;-)

Veteran players may not be interested. But, hopefully new players will find it helpful. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I didn't mean to direct my previous post at you specifically. I only meant to use your comment as a point of reference. (Sorry if it was taken any other way).
03/22/2019 12:26 AMPosted by KingCheetah
Ancient Puzzle Ring: Opens an Ancient Vault that is set to level 85, and the end fight has three Greeds, that can spawn non-basic goblins.

Primal Puzzle Ring: Opens a Primal Vault set to level 110, and the end fight has a Gelato-Greed, that splits up to six times (like a gelatinous goblin).

Ancient Bovine Bardiche: Opens an Ancient Cow level set to level 85, and the Cow King event now spawns Elites instead of Infernal Bovines.

Primal Bovine Bardiche: Opens a Primal Cow level set to level 110, all Infernal Bovines would now be elites, and the Cow King event would spawn Rift Guardians.

Excellent idea! +1 "and the Cow King event would spawn Rift Guardians" or all the Uber Bosses at once … or all the Key Wardens
I found ancient bovine bardiche and am not sure if its worth cubing. What do u think?
06/12/2019 12:31 AMPosted by SpWarfare
I found ancient bovine bardiche and am not sure if its worth cubing. What do u think?

There is no difference currently between regular and ancient versions of the Bovine Bardiche. You can use it now or hang onto it on the off chance Blizzard updates the Not the Cow Level to be better with an ancient version. If you somehow manage to get a primal ancient version, just hold onto it (or not, your choice). But for now, they all work the same. Only the Puzzle Ring works differently with ancient versions, though primal versions act as ancients do and confer no extras vs. using an ancient Puzzle Ring.

Salvaging an ancient Bardiche will get you 3 Forgotten Souls. Opening a Cow Level with it will have loads of chests containing legendaries. You'll definitely get more FS from cubing it than salvaging it.
06/12/2019 03:25 AMPosted by Meteorblade

Salvaging an ancient Bardiche will get you 3 Forgotten Souls. Opening a Cow Level with it will have loads of chests containing legendaries. You'll definitely get more FS from cubing it than salvaging it.

Lier. I have one inventory full of bovine barcihes. Nobody want to do it.

I say hey guys NTCL give a lot of legendaries. They answer: "Speedies 90-100 GRs give more" / "Puzzle ring drop more forgotten souls" / "Whimsymdale drop 3x more forgotten souls". When i call top player / rookie player / noob players no one want to do Not Cow Level.

So i agree. It must change too.
06/12/2019 04:42 PMPosted by PardalBR
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I say hey guys NTCL give a lot of legendaries. They answer: "Speedies 90-100 GRs give more" / "Puzzle ring drop more forgotten souls" / "Whimsymdale drop 3x more forgotten souls". When i call top player / rookie player / noob players no one want to do Not Cow Level.

So i agree. It must change too.

Except at the begining of season, it is normally just cubed for XP pools at end of GR speed runs. They usually run them at normal diffculty so there is a truth to what you say, but what the other guy said is correct too.
Ancient Puzzle Ring: Opens an Ancient Vault that is set to level 85, and the end fight has three Greeds, that can spawn non-basic goblins.

Primal Puzzle Ring: Opens a Primal Vault set to level 110, and the end fight has a Gelato-Greed, that splits up to six times (like a gelatinous goblin).

Ancient Bovine Bardiche: Opens an Ancient Cow level set to level 85, and the Cow King event now spawns Elites instead of Infernal Bovines.

Primal Bovine Bardiche: Opens a Primal Cow level set to level 110, all Infernal Bovines would now be elites, and the Cow King event would spawn Rift Guardians.

Not bad ideas.

But I like my friends idea about primal puzzle rings better.

Primal puzzle rings should open a regular ancient vault with a guaranteed primal drop from Greed. Either the player that opened the vault gets a primal or all 4 in the party recieves one each.

About cow, the only thing Im after there are pools of reflection.
So more pools from ancient / primal bovines would be awesome!
06/14/2019 05:17 AMPosted by sIC
About cow, the only thing Im after there are pools of reflection.
So more pools from ancient / primal bovines would be awesome!

I made a thread with a nice idea about this check out:

Add one Empty Pool of Reflection on a City. So when we click on it we place Bovine Bardiche and it disappear and fill up for 4 times the Pool of Reflection. (this is the same amount we find on The Not Cow Level).

Edit one: The pool of reflection on city it could be one great cow npc to this too. It would be very funny

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20772007009
03/22/2019 01:19 PMPosted by PardalBR

And IF they would do this so surely they would add polearm to drop list for all classes to avoid harm some classes.

I am fine making anohter toon and just upgrading rares .

greedy much,you already got a crap ton of goblins before going in there.
06/12/2019 04:42 PMPosted by PardalBR
06/12/2019 03:25 AMPosted by Meteorblade

People not wanting to do "Not The Cow Level" doesn't make what I said about what's inside the level untrue. At T16 you'll get a bagful of legendaries, each of which is clearly worth at least one Forgotten Soul. The only way for you to claim that what I said is untrue is if you don't think you'd get at least three legendaries from a full run of the cow level.

[ EDIT ]
Just did three T16 cow levels as a test.
    Run 1 - I got 16 Forgotten Souls.
    Run 2 - I got 22 Forgotten Souls.
    Run 3 - I got 4 Forgotten Souls.

That's an average of 14 Forgotten Souls per run. That's clearly a lot more than the 3 you'd get from salvaging an ancient Bardiche.