?Best LoN Builds List?

General Discussion
04/01/2019 05:22 AMPosted by Meteorblade
I suppose these might make a bit of a comeback, I guess...
Stone of Jordan (for 30% damage versus elites)
Unity (15% damage versus elites)

soj? you can't use soj with LON unless you're in season 17
COE is better with 50% average boost against all monsters

personally i think LON should have 1% cooldown per ancient
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsdu24OOQP4
05/01/2019 04:21 PMPosted by LordBondo
04/01/2019 05:22 AMPosted by Meteorblade
I suppose these might make a bit of a comeback, I guess...
Stone of Jordan (for 30% damage versus elites)
Unity (15% damage versus elites)

soj? you can't use soj with LON unless you're in season 17
COE is better with 50% average boost against all monsters

personally i think LON should have 1% cooldown per ancient

I am fairly sure they are talking about for the upcoming season 17.

Personally I plan on starting out Necro this season. A change from my usual Wizard or Monk start. Kinda looking forward to this season to try out some oddities in the builds. It's true that certain builds/rings will grossly out perform others. But I kinda like the flexibility that LoN will bring this upcoming season.

My only grief with the upcoming season is the chapter 4 rewards being the same as season 5. Most of my Guild/Clan are usually only on for the chapter 4 rewards then bounce out. Might not see some of them or they will Gripe they have to go all the way for the wings.
04/30/2019 11:48 AMPosted by DonMartin
but I feel like we will have viable sets way before we have enough ancients to make LoN work.
You may be right. And, in that case, the entire Season 17 LoN Theme will be of no value to me. But, I'm okay with that.
. X=[/quote]

I'm more and more thinking of ignoring the LoN Season Buff and just going with my 3rd HC Invoker Crusader.
04/01/2019 06:01 AMPosted by Myst
If you want to play DH, you'll have a bad time playing LoN (Multishot is kinda viable, and Strafe is meh.) Monk generator build can be fine.
LoN Rapidfire for the DH see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UusEuKTTv90

Per Bluddshed, super tanky, easily survived 120 GR.
Lon phalanx crusader...cause why not?...its my favorite cru build and I want to see how far I can push w/ it. Just gonna have fun with it.