Friendlist bug?

Bug Report
Hello!

My Friendlist does not show what Friends are doing! For example if they are in a GR or Nephalem.
The only Way i can see what they are doing is the desktop Battle net app.

Any Solution?
I'm not sure if this will help, but the only thing I can think of is on the Social Tab in the Game Menu. Look to see if anything is unchecked that might relate to your issue.

As shown here: https://i.imgur.com/x5htKv1.jpg

(I'm thinking maybe "Enable: Players Near You" if everything else is checked).
It was enabled, this is not the solution
03/16/2019 12:02 PMPosted by Paris2012
It was enabled, this is not the solution
Which region is your desktop Battle.Net app connected to ?

Click on your battle tag on the top right corner... a menu will drop down, with your full battle tag and the region your desktop Battle.Net App is connected to.

See screenshot for me : https://i.imgur.com/1K3GXq3.jpg
Europe, you would not see any friends in ur list if its the wrong Location
Yes, I know... Perhaps you should post a screenshot of what you see in-game.
I have the same problem, I'm on EU server.
On S14 it was all normal, then i jumped S15 and starting with S16 I found this bug...I have not changed any option.
In game it tell you only friends difficulty and if they are in adventure mode but not if they are in grift...also info for CR is bugged and show a text missing message.
exactly this is my problem aswell. no one has a solution? reinstall game was not working !
The Problem is still not solved! PLEASE HELP
04/09/2019 10:24 AMPosted by Paris2012
The Problem is still not solved! PLEASE HELP
Not sure who you are talking to...

Blizzard does not "help" if there is a bug. It will either get fixed in the next patch, or not get fixed.

There are lots of bugs that have been around for years, and the only thing you can do is make a post and report it.
This is a BUG REPORT FORUM RIGHT? not a single developer or game admin respond to my post and it excist since almost 1 month. Wich is a really SAD story ! NO COMMENT
04/09/2019 04:42 PMPosted by Paris2012
This is a BUG REPORT FORUM RIGHT? not a single developer or game admin respond to my post and it excist since almost 1 month. Wich is a really SAD story ! NO COMMENT
It is a single direction channel way of REPORTING bugs. QA team will read posts but they seldom/never reply.
If they can replicate your case and confirm that it is a bug, they shall pass the case to developer. Developer may/may not fix it in future release, depends on the priority.

All who (written in white text) response here are volunteer players that help other players to identify the bug. Most of the reports are not bugs, but user mistakes.