LoN on PTR

Barbarian
LON bonus is enabled for NON-season on the PTR.
Good way to test for the LoN players.
113 is the highest with LoN HotA-p4200+ on LB. So....
fyi...
LOL

So... LON HOTA is super competitive, just like IK HOTA, right?

Someone get me a beer.
My Avalanche LoN build though?

LoN and Barb go together like oil and water.
04/06/2019 10:40 PMPosted by Free
LOL

So... LON HOTA is super competitive, just like IK HOTA, right?

Someone get me a beer.

How many people are tying this build out now on PTR? How long did this guy push? What is this guys personal best IK HotA clear?

All things you have no idea about Free.

At 2k paragon my best with IK HotA is GR114 NS. This clear would be very reasonable for someone with 2.4k paragon with no pushing.

Aslo beer is for deplorables like me. For an elitest like yourself should it be "someone get me a $10 bottle of water".
04/07/2019 03:41 AMPosted by Bastich
My Avalanche LoN build though?

LoN and Barb go together like oil and water.

Windsh1tter #1, bet on it!

04/07/2019 06:52 AMPosted by Felix
Aslo beer is for deplorables like me. For an elitest like yourself should it be "someone get me a $10 bottle of water".

I was gonna make a joke and say I'm from the South and can't even spell deplorable, but dang, son.

:\

Stuff writes itself.
Windsh1tter #1, bet on it!

Free, that's ridiculous.

Windsh1tterer is CLEARLY superior to Windsh1tter.

Now we just need to figure out how to build the Windsh1tterest !!
04/07/2019 09:20 AMPosted by Rage
Free, that's ridiculous.

Windsh1tterer is CLEARLY superior to Windsh1tter.

Now we just need to figure out how to build the Windsh1tterest !!

I would like to retract my former statement and apologize.

My new stance is that the Windsh1tterer will be #1, bet on it!

When I get my Primal Doombringer, y'all better watch out!
04/07/2019 09:23 AMPosted by Free

I hate to say it but it saddens me of all the crappy primals I've gotten a Doombringer has yet to come my way. I'll hop on later to show the true power of a fully functional Windsh1ttererer.
04/07/2019 11:42 AMPosted by serro
04/07/2019 09:23 AMPosted by Free

I hate to say it but it saddens me of all the crappy primals I've gotten a Doombringer has yet to come my way. I'll hop on later to show the true power of a fully functional Windsh1ttererer.

RNJesus isn't going to let a Primal Doombringer with good rolls now that he knows we have a use for it!
PTR-Hardcore-LoN HotA-p4900-122-spear pull.
04/08/2019 08:49 AMPosted by Blackarrows
PTR-Hardcore-LoN HotA-p4900-122-spear pull.

Very nice clear. Surprised it's HC, though.

Spear seems to be the better option for all versions of the IK HOTA build.

Look out, folks, because we have a LON build that's on the (temporary) verge of becoming a major build!
Just took a peak on PTR and cleared GR107 on first try (5 level clear) not optimized gear and 16k strength. Should be able to add 5k due to augmenting gear. On my IK HotA I cannot clear GR110 every time.

I still think this is going to be better that IK HotA as you can get much better movement with either Bravado or Illusory Boots I am trying the Bravado right now.

On a side note I did look through my stash and I do have a primal Doombringer that can have both IAS and AD. I may have to throw a Windsh1ttiest build together.
Played a bit more tonight and cleared GR110 for top 20 on PTR for now only had 1 or 2 fails before I got the clear. Tried 2 GR111 and I had enough dps but I died a few times.

My estimation is still that this build will be a couple of GRs higher than IK HotA.
04/08/2019 10:08 AMPosted by Free
Very nice clear. Surprised it's HC, though.

Well, if you die on PTR hardcore, you just re-clone your character.

Spear seems to be the better option for all versions of the IK HOTA build.

Yes, it certainly does. Grouping ftw!

Look out, folks, because we have a LON build that's on the (temporary) verge of becoming a major build!

If the S17 version of this can do 122 (and almost certainly higher), it seems extremely probable that the non season version can do 119, at least (at around 4900 paragon). I'd be shocked if it couldn't do 120. That's your mark for "major build", right? I guess we'll see if anybody cares to make it happen in NS.
04/09/2019 07:50 AMPosted by Rage
If the S17 version of this can do 122 (and almost certainly higher), it seems extremely probable that the non season version can do 119, at least (at around 4900 paragon). I'd be shocked if it couldn't do 120. That's your mark for "major build", right? I guess we'll see if anybody cares to make it happen in NS.

It's a moving goal post right now thanks to R6 HOTA, but as of this moment its 122, very soon to be 124 or 125.

Don't think the NS variant will keep up. Dropping two DPS rings is gonna be too big a hit.
So, 10 GR levels below top clear?
Short version: Yes.

Long version: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759556767

Near bottom of OP.
Is it possible to do a Bash + Cleave build with Barb that is able to clear T13 and doing bounties in S17? With Blade of the Warlord, Oathkeeper and Dishonered Legacy.
04/10/2019 05:56 PMPosted by Gegeforce
Is it possible to do a Bash + Cleave build with Barb that is able to clear T13 and doing bounties in S17? With Blade of the Warlord, Oathkeeper and Dishonered Legacy.

It is possible? Yes.

Will it be fast or efficient? No.

Will it make the rest of your group tear their hair out in frustration at how slowly you kill stuff and move across maps? Yes.

Not recommended.
Ladies next season is the reason you don’t play a barb unless you’re all about that green.

Myself will finally try the Lon barrage with a wd. Along with some shooting darts since it’s been a while. I mean that is if I actually play long enough to accumulate the gear for the build