Missing Clan Members

General Discussion
Is anyone else having issues with their Clan rosters? This has happen in the past after a maintenance cycle. Players have their Clan tag, but are not on roster and cannot access clan chat. I think last time they had to reset the server to fix it, but i have only seen one post in the bug forum.
Same
Yes, no clan available presently, no legendaries appearing in chat was my first suspicion...
same this morning HCSEAS had 148 members now it is 118
I see that old bug has made a re-appearance... Figures.
Yeah I am in the same boat here :(
Clans not working for me either. Neither is the clan chat.
same with DOG clan, we were at 146 now we are at 96 and missing two officers!!!!~
At least is known problem. Caused me a little concern.
But does Blizz know?
I am dealing with the same issue. Usually pans out eventually. Last time this happened I lost about 15 clan members because they left clan and never came back. (I assume they thought they had been muted from clan chat or were being punished in some way from my self or the other officers). Really not happy that our clans have to keep suffering because of this.

This is not the first time that this issue has occurred. I'm sure they know. It could be a few hours or a few days before they fix it. This will most likely happen again in a month or two.

All we can do is sit it out and pray for the best. Hope it goes well for you guys. :)
Most of our folks have discord or other comms. We announced there the Issue so we hope no one thinks they got booted. Also at least for me i am able to communicate with the friends list so i spread the word there also and hope we have different ppl in clan on our list.

Best of luck.
03/19/2019 12:56 PMPosted by CosmicDiablo
Most of our folks have discord or other comms. We announced there the Issue so we hope no one thinks they got booted. Also at least for me i am able to communicate with the friends list so i spread the word there also and hope we have different ppl in clan on our list.

Best of luck.

Ah yes. I should have pointed that out. I did the same the moment I noticed the issue.
Again? Argh. Please make sure to also post on the Bug report forum. There is a thread there already.

Unfortunately I don't have a means to escalate this right now. We have to depend on the QA team reading the Bug Report forums.
I command Blizzard to fix this.
This issue has happen many times. The last time, the server was reset and all was good. This is not an isolated issue that one member has, or that one clan has. I submitted a ticket and detailed that this had happen before and that the server was reset to fix the issue. This is the response i got back for the ticket.

"I understand that some members of your D3 clan might be having some issues using the chat feature or have their tag missing and I'd love to help find any options to help get this cleared up. ^_^

Just in case any of them might be seeing an error 34200 in game related to this the following steps can help clear this up:

1. Log out of Blizzard app
2. Switch Region to EU/US
3. Log back in and start Diablo III
4. Open the Community tab
5. Quit Diablo III, Log out of Blizzard App, switch back region
6. Relog back into Diablo III

If need be, and you are the clan leader, you can try to have them quit the clan and then invite them back in to have them register properly.

I hope this helps clear up a few things for you and your clan, but if you were still having any issues please let me know!"

That might work for a member. The issue is contacting every member with this long set of instructions and having them try it. I don't have every member of my clan on my friends list to capture them. What i have been doing is catching those on my list and having them leave the clan and inviting them back.
<cosmic> had the same happen. PLZ HLP BLIZZ <3 :))
Still broken.
03/19/2019 01:36 PMPosted by MissCheetah
We have to depend on the QA team

LMAO
Recent Players List...
Clans List...
One more maintenance cycle to knock out the Friends List and they'll have achieved the trifecta.