Stash tabs are so EZ to get!

General Discussion
My first reaction to patch notes change was strictly negative. It looks like a very underhanded move, even if that change came from some corporate meddling and was not a willful decision by actual developers. But then I remember I survived 4 seasons already, and most of the time I spend in another one will get carried over into permanent mode – my feelings change to “ehh, this is fine”.

At least you're not losing anything. Compare the pain of having the same amount of stash space with what another, ahem, popular ARPG does now to its NS players when it rolls out new season:
- Your GR progression gets screwed. Many people still don't know they can partially unscrew it by running highest of their old GR keys, time to peruse an assortment of 3rd-party websites for info.
- Your GR keys get screwed. You may run them, but they give only loot and exp, no progress toward other end-game goals. You may try and manually convert some of them into new keys using a convoluted scheme.
- A special stash tab (available for real money) that allows stacking of GR keys (which aren't stackable in that game by default) gets screwed. Technology to store keys from different seasons is not there yet, so you better unload all your old keys manually if you want to use that tab for new ones (you're incentivized to hoard a metric ton of them due to insane complexity of their GR system, btw).
- Your Paragon resets. There are 1000+ different buttons you may click, good luck remembering which 120 of them that particular character was using. Most of the skills/gear is disabled without Paragon, so your characters become absolutely unusable until you allocate points back. (Some say this is a buff, since respecs aren't usually free in that game.) Oh, have I told you about 3rd-party websites that may help you by keeping snapshots of your builds?
- Pray that your builds weren't nerfed, because they were deemed too fun.

And when you try to go to their forums and say that this kind of punishment to NS players is not okay, community of that game will say “lol, non-season”, shun you off and laugh you out. Because all that mind-numbing grind through all those things you've done dozen times already is hailed by that community as an exemplar of ARPGaming.

(Ironically, getting an extra stash tab is very simple there: drop $2 and it's yours.)
Still not going to read any comments here. I’m just shocked that
1) I’m actually getting upvotes
2) it’s still on the first page

I just thought I wanted to clarify something. The only reason I wanted the stash tabs in the first place, was because I decided I wanted to collect one of every set for every class in the game. Then I found out, there wasn’t enough stash space to store all those sets. Like, a whole ******* year and a bit later, I got all the tabs and I can FINALLY do that - ie play the game the way I want to play.

Except for, I think it’s still short a tab or two so Blizzard is like, just keep playing seasons forever.

Either way, I’m done playing seasons because blizzard thinks it’s okay to not put enough tabs in the first place to allow players to actually have one of every set.

It’s bs design. I’m Tired of the hamster wheel just so I can collect all the sets. It shouldn’t be a literal years long project because I can’t put all my sets in the stash.
There have been plenty of topics about the case of "unlocking the new 5 stash slots in seasons" and how disappointing that is. Of course, we all do not want to unlock them, again, but that isn't actually the main issue. Like many said, it's easy as f***.

The main issue is: This "feature" is introduced next season, but we will only get 20% of it. And then, another 20% of it every 3-4 months after that.

Earliest we will unlock all 5 stash slots will be in +/- 1 year (1 [Soon™] + 4x [3 months]).
1 year. And they took their time, more than one year... to get this idea. After more than 1 year of seasons which did not unlock further stash slots.

It's not asking for crazy changes. It's plain and simple just stash space. Stash space that we WILL own in 1 year or later.
Those 5 stash slots mean a lot to many players that play several/all classes across the board. Especially in non-seasonal, we all kinda got these "all sets + all supporting items + non class-specific legendaries aligning with different primary stats" etc. etc. etc.

"We will give you, what you want! Easy as that! But you have to wait for over a year."
---- on an issue, that isn't even any how complicated to work around with. It's just plain and simple adding more stash slots.

It's as stupid as their decision to announce that mobile game Diablo Immortal as THE big showrunner on Blizzcon 2018.
04/10/2019 12:59 AMPosted by FreeWilly
Yes, the stash tabs will be easy. A quick peek at the ptr says Galactic Wings requires an easy GR70 and a 4 minute T13 rift. Even casual players will be done with the whole journey within two weeks.

If you really want to cheese it, just roll a Demon Hunter and get the stash tab in a weekend. Then, go back to NS and play how you want to play.

Those wings are Ugly AF.
04/12/2019 02:20 PMPosted by Eclipse
I just thought I wanted to clarify something. The only reason I wanted the stash tabs in the first place, was because I decided I wanted to collect one of every set for every class in the game. Then I found out, there wasn’t enough stash space to store all those sets. Like, a whole ******* year and a bit later, I got all the tabs and I can FINALLY do that - ie play the game the way I want to play.

My silly solution -- Global Play ^^.

For example, I play Dex Classes in US Server, Str Classes in Asia Server & Int Classes in Europe Server. Of course, if you group play with some friends you can't do it. It only suitable to solo / semi-solo players :-)
Oh noes Eclipse got me.

LMAO
:P