Empty Servers?

General Discussion
Does anyone play D3 anymore?
Im on the Asia server (Australian) and I cant seem to match up with anyone, ever... even side chat is telling me there is no one in the channel.
No
I think most AUS players are on the NA servers. I run into a lot of them when I stay up late.
Everyone's playing PoE right now. New league.
03/13/2019 09:23 AMPosted by GitRekTd
Im on the Asia server (Australian) and I cant seem to match up with anyone, ever... even side chat is telling me there is no one in the channel.
You are at level 46. As most of the players have already reach 70, it is difficult to find other players match your level. Better luck after 70.

Seems Taiwan server has fewer players. Try Korea server instead. However, you may get higher latency.
No.Diablo is dead. Playing POE's new league. Having a blast.
03/13/2019 10:45 AMPosted by Maskraider
You are at level 46. As most of the players have already reach 70, it is difficult to find other players match your level. Better luck after 70.

Seems Taiwan server has fewer players. Try Korea server instead. However, you may get higher latency.

This really. Anything that is not level 70 in Torment 13 will have 0 players. Its far to easy to level up to max level and get geared to do T13. Unless you are in the first several hours of a new season, there are no public games below 70.
forum infinitely more entertaining than this empty game.

Aussie here playing on NA server, happy to help you out if you need a power lvl and/or gear runs.
Plenty of active players in D3 (ignore all the negativity from the D1/D2 fanboys) just gotta be online the same time as them.

BTW I find it quite intriguing that all these POE players are trolling the D3 forums....are the POE forums not as engaging as D3??
Ask for a PWR LVL in general chat. Then do a GR 45-60. You might find some people in T10 but there should be at least a few people doing T13
many people are playing solo or in groups with friends. i have played >2k hours & never was in a public game....
OP, consider playing on the Americas region as they have Australian based servers though you will have to start from scratch.
03/13/2019 11:46 AMPosted by Chipoodle

But you keep coming to Diablo's forum, because POE cannot fill the gap.
It's not the same, is it? No other game managed to keep you perfectly happy so that you don't keep coming back to this forum daily, right?
03/14/2019 03:33 AMPosted by Chosen
03/13/2019 11:46 AMPosted by Chipoodle

It's not the same, is it? No other game managed to keep you perfectly happy so that you don't keep coming back to this forum daily, right?

No other FORUM keeps you happy, you mean. Maybe someday you'll learn that you can visit the D3 forums without actually playing D3. Crazy concept, I know.
03/14/2019 09:15 AMPosted by Tetra
03/14/2019 03:33 AMPosted by Chosen

No other FORUM keeps you happy, you mean. Maybe someday you'll learn that you can visit the D3 forums without actually playing D3. Crazy concept, I know.

That's what I'm doing. Just visiting the forums. Not playing. Nothing new.
03/14/2019 12:53 AMPosted by Acheronus

Aussie here playing on NA server, happy to help you out if you need a power lvl and/or gear runs.
Plenty of active players in D3 (ignore all the negativity from the D1/D2 fanboys) just gotta be online the same time as them.

BTW I find it quite intriguing that all these POE players are trolling the D3 forums....are the POE forums not as engaging as D3??

That's right POE in all its greatness has a flaw: It's forum design. That's why i come here to play diablo forum. It's the only thing worthwhile of this trashy game
Diablo 1 was just released.
03/14/2019 12:53 AMPosted by Acheronus

What we are experiencing is both games are played by same people.

I started out S16 got over HC paragon 1K America and 700 paragon HC Europe and started playing Synthesis League when it started a week ago or so.

So many tens of thousands D3 players play both games.
Hi Australian here, I've been meaning to play D3 again and try out different classes or even try hardcore difficulty.

The game was really fun, Act 5 seemed to drag on somewhat when you left Westmarch though but to be quite honest, while I like D3, there's still a number of issues with it...

While Diablo 2 felt like it could drag on a lot, there was much more of a sense of progression back probably because of the limited choice of skill tree, your choices mattered a lot more. These days due to the amount of choice, it just seems once you finish the game, bang you are done.
Not only POE but soon we are shall get the new star :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUl7-n4vp3c