Disgust and Disbelief

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Why are these boards only !@#$%ing and moaning? You kids wanted more stash space.... here you go.

No wonder Blizz ignores this game... bunch of casual cry baby ^-*!@es.

I don't even know what new change is to stash space tbh. If I get no more tabs then #$%^ it...... if I can unlock more cool. I guess for new peeps have a few is tough so maybe you do have some complaints. But over half the people complaining already have -*!@ing max stash tabs..... or are too damn lazy to even hit #$%^ing conqueror lmfao. Like..... since buffs before the last buffs.... getting even to guardian hardly takes even any time... much less for conqueror. Wasn't even that hard back when the game wasn't brain dead easy... although even back then it wasn't that hard.
04/17/2019 10:46 AMPosted by Dukus
Why are these boards only !@#$%ing and moaning? You kids wanted more stash space.... here you go.

Watch the language, man. True, Blizzard made it easier to achieve all these challenges with the recent buff but there's also the fact that there's a miscommunication between their teams and with us in the first place.
It was an oversight on behalf of developers and I don't see loud voices at all, if anything I think message is taken clearly. At best, communities' response was rather mundane because that was sorta expected afterall.

A seven year old game getting a huge QoL change was too good to be true and now it's taken away as it is given. A snap of two fingers all it took them to retract that.
Let people vent the way they want.

I don't even know what new change is to stash space tbh. If I get no more tabs then #$%^ it...... if I can unlock more cool. I guess for new peeps have a few is tough so maybe you do have some complaints. But over half the people complaining already have -*!@ing max stash tabs..... or are too damn lazy to even hit #$%^ing conqueror lmfao. Like..... since buffs before the last buffs.... getting even to guardian hardly takes even any time... much less for conqueror. Wasn't even that hard back when the game wasn't brain dead easy... although even back then it wasn't that hard.

You are totally missing the point....

its not JUST the stash tabs, its everything built up to now and the stash tabs were the icing (tip of the iceberg)(the last straw)... what ever way you look at it.

they added some real QoL, then gated it without a truthful explanation or any communication beforehand if it was their initial intent, AND they have a record of doing this sort of stuff on a regular basis.

before you start flaming, please try understand what you are flaming about in the first place.
It is the proverbial “Straw that broke the camel’s back”
They're trying to force player numbers up just before they announce diablo immortal and try to get the playerbase to make the switch and buy new microtransactions.

It won't work. Not only will D3 die in less than a year but D:I will never reach blozzords expected numbers.
04/16/2019 10:33 AMPosted by Putridian
The disgust I understand, but disbelief?
Disbelief as in I do not believe what they said.
04/15/2019 11:11 AMPosted by McCloud
I came here to say this one thing regarding this topic.
I was expecting you to let us know what the one thing was. Did you mean to use the word "same" rather than "one"?
04/18/2019 06:24 PMPosted by MicroRNA
04/16/2019 10:33 AMPosted by Putridian
The disgust I understand, but disbelief?
Disbelief as in I do not believe what they said.

or maybe... disbelief also means can refer to the future as well...

as in, I do not believe what they say.

there is various uses for the word "disbelief"
Blizzard is just as incompetent as Activision Inc. I find it hilarious that people think Blizzard as a separate company would be any bettter...they are just as terrible as Activision.

After carefully reading your post I would like to
make just one recommendation....
Change the "K" in your name to a "F."
It's as if I'm reading from the minutes of the House of Representatives while they pour over the Muller report. Change the word Trump for stash space and it reads same same.
i dont play seasons, if they kept forcing me to i might not play at all anymore !@#$ this %^-*
04/13/2019 01:23 AMPosted by Wise
Remember they're human that makes mistakes. Not uncommon not getting the right the first time.

Sure, but then you're starting to notice a pattern: give them what they want and then take it back, call it a mistake and never stop saying "we're trying to improve our communication and keep taking in your feedback" while not trying enough to make it sound believable.

Remember Mortick's Brace? Released in PTR and removed from live patch without a notice. Arguably the most anticipated and powerful item of the patch and "oops, we forgot to tell you that we binned it".

Here's a fun exercise: search for blue posts that contain the word "intended"
go back up plz
To paraphrase an old patch meme FFXI players had:

- An issue where players were found to be having fun was fixed.

Talk of "listening" has been a song as old as online games with patch capability. Some companies may offer the illusion of doing so more swiftly and capably than others, but oftentimes they seem to perch on some concept of acceptable loss for a given scenario while hoping the blowback is minimal and that people forget with time.

As I've said before in numerous topics tied to this issue, the community is on its last legs. Blizzcon was an epic fiasco, while treatment of D3 since has been somewhere between absent and tone deaf. There's a lot people still want out of the game, but the big wigs will have none of it because they wrote off the game shortly after RoS. How, exactly, are we supposed to process that knowledge? With an understanding nod and a smile? Or perhaps we should keep rattling the cages in hopes that possibly, maybe they actually put their money where their mouth is and do more than just listen.

Personally, my response to Blizzcon was that we need an offline mode patch and ideally with some mod tools people can take advantage of since it's obvious Blizzard doesn't want to put the work in. Of course, even without the latter, the more ambitious players could whip up a tool set. Things like stash space, sets being OP, there being too many difficulties, or whatever, are all things we could go on to solve on our own without big brother deciding worth or pacing. My stance on this request, nay, demand hasn't changed, and only feels that much more affirmed as communication still remains largely absent and/or flawed. And I wish more people would get behind it without hiding behind the tired line of piracy or online security that only benefits Blizzard's consistent laziness.

We deserve a better game. We deserve a better relationship. We don't want to be strung along and nickel and dimed.
they dont hear us - they just f u c k e d us again ... and again ... and again - im tired, i feel so many pain in my a s s:P
04/20/2019 02:31 AMPosted by Madmac
they dont hear us - they just f u c k e d us again ... and again ... and again - im tired, i feel so many pain in my a s s:P

Many is used for things you can count - e.g : many shlongs in my butt
Much for things you cannot count - - - - e.g : much pain in my butt (could be infinite! )
04/20/2019 06:38 AMPosted by Yadeehoo
04/20/2019 02:31 AMPosted by Madmac

Many is used for things you can count : many shlongs in my butt
Much for things you cannot count : much pain in my butt (could be infinite! )

Imagine you sit on a prickly pair cactus or cholla. I think in that scenario, you could have many pains in the butt derived from individuals cactus spines.
04/20/2019 06:49 AMPosted by MicroRNA
04/20/2019 06:38 AMPosted by Yadeehoo

Many is used for things you can count : many shlongs in my butt
Much for things you cannot count : much pain in my butt (could be infinite! )

Imagine you sit on a prickly pair cactus or cholla. I think in that scenario, you could have many pains in the butt derived from individuals cactus spines.

Dude i'm teaching english lessons here, not survival tips for when u get stranded in the wild