more xp for solo players

General Discussion
Double the XP for solo games.

This game (after 2nd week into seasons) has not many players in pub grs.

Be fair to the masses.
What has giving double xp for solo players got to do with an apparent shortage of public games,
If you're solo the number of public or even private games is immaterial
03/23/2019 08:57 PMPosted by Steve
What has giving double xp for solo players got to do with an apparent shortage of public games,

Para 1k player. Pfff
03/23/2019 09:10 PMPosted by Pokemon
03/23/2019 08:57 PMPosted by Steve

Para 1k player. Pfff

Maybe so but you still can't answer the question
Para 3900+ in season, must be a bot.
03/23/2019 09:24 PMPosted by Steve
03/23/2019 09:10 PMPosted by Pokemon
Para 1k player. Pfff

Maybe so but you still can't answer the question
Para 3900+ in season, must be a bot.

Not sure about being a bot but, why is poster asking for more xp for solo when he obviously does not need it. I could use the extra XP as I do run solo 98% of the time. Still not sure why poster with 3900 paragon needs more XP.......
If you're that thirsty, you can toss experience bonus items on your Follower like Leoric's Signet and Hellfire Ring as well as any "+experience per monster kill" type. Why would you need more experience? Are you in a race with someone?
Another post about how there's less and less players in the game. Really wish we can hear from Blizzard on what they are doing about this...so sad man..
03/23/2019 07:09 PMPosted by Pokemon
Double the XP for solo games.

This game (after 2nd week into seasons) has not many players in pub grs.

Be fair to the masses.

lol hardcore obvious botter blatantly asking for more solo exp for his brother Chris. :D

You are p4007 and played almost 1500hours so far in S16, and want to tell us that you don't bot 24/7? lol

It's sad cos you can't even be in top200 with your 24/7 botting and super high paragon cos you have no skill at all.. at least people in Sc can get in top10 with that much botting and paragon.

Even legit female casual player like TrepChains can easily beat you on leaderboards with way less paragon(-p1400) and obviously with WAY less play time.

Anyway C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶ I mean OP, I wouldn't worry about solo exp too much if I were you.. cos you are gonna be perma banned very soon. then maybe you can just stick to Pokémon cos that's your level. :D

p.s. just curious but why do you want more exp for Chris(i.e. solo)?
p4000+ in S16 is already very high even for notorious botter clan like Sc.
and it's not like you are gonna be in top100 leaderboards with your skills even if you were p6000 in S16 now.
XP isn't really a problem for solo. The thing is, groups go so much higher thanks to broken Zdps builds that allow people to stand on anything and everything that they can grind far higher so much more efficiently with a fraction of the effort a solo player has to put, which in return translates not only into far higher XP rates, but also substantially higher gem and augment levels. Boosting solo XP won't address that.
haha this guy indeed bots 24/7 :D i know by the looks of his classes hehe... not so smart by asking something like this on your botting account..
03/27/2019 07:40 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
XP isn't really a problem for solo. The thing is, groups go so much higher thanks to broken Zdps builds that allow people to stand on anything and everything that they can grind far higher so much more efficiently with a fraction of the effort a solo player has to put, which in return translates not only into far higher XP rates, but also substantially higher gem and augment levels. Boosting solo XP won't address that.

perfect explanation why solo players should get xp bonus. +30% like the group-buff. Even with xp bonus for solo, the group still grind on far higher levels.
you can legit get 4k paragon manual play easy if you know how to grind. the lon mage runs is 2x stronger than the raths sets. and can do up to 4tiers higher than previous seasons in general.
So you want more exp for solo games, so that having someone join will loose you a great bonus?

And you anticipate that this should increase the amount of public games?

As far as I can see, the only real reason you are asking fir this is so that your bot gains more exp while it does its thing. So you'd gain a little more paragon levels for doing nothing.

This thread is ludacris!
I don't see how increasing XP bonuses for solo players would help with the lack of public games. What would be nice would be intriguing reasons to play more in public games that doesn't feel mandatory. Not sure if such a bonus would even be possible that players would care about since the majority of players want to run Greater Rift, which is a stripped down version of the actual game.

Maybe if they would fix the myriad of issues causing a lack of public games (build balance, build diversity, and oh so much more), they would get more public games going on.
03/27/2019 08:30 AMPosted by LaurensI
haha this guy indeed bots 24/7 :D i know by the looks of his classes hehe... not so smart by asking something like this on your botting account..

Pokémon has left the chat..
Augmenting follower's weapon with a Diamond +.2% experience/level of gem
deactivated when in a group.
lol figured out why Pokémon wanted more exp for his brother Chris. :D
cos he wanted to be like #1 botter on D3, and for that he's definitely gonna need more exp for solo runs(i.e. Chris).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771246959?page=1
this is a bit off topic but is there any point in redoing story mode at endgame?
03/28/2019 05:28 AMPosted by Decimus
this is a bit off topic but is there any point in redoing story mode at endgame?

well I suppose if you missed any achievements you wanted the first time round but they are easy to get by just choosing the chapter so I think the answer is no, not unless you find it more fun
03/28/2019 05:28 AMPosted by Decimus

Every couple seasons there is the sprinter conquest to finish the season in under an hour. Could count as a reason