Ye ye all these trash patches and for what

General Discussion
Nothing changed. Endgame is still running around for minutes waiting for 10 sec damage. Game is still not fun, just frustrating. Playstyles broken for years. Why even bother. Btw more torments OMEGALUL. I've never seen such mess in any game. Just stop please.
Agreed. I can not believe people are happy with this patch. It’s just more damage buffs and a few minor QOL things. I was still kind of holding out hope that maybe they’d make the game interesting again, but after this patch, I’m over it. And yay we’re up to 20 difficulties to split the player base even more lolz.
I for one can’t believe it’s not butter!
03/29/2019 02:10 PMPosted by Kaelos
Nothing changed. Endgame is still running around for minutes waiting for 10 sec damage. Game is still not fun, just frustrating. Playstyles broken for years. Why even bother. Btw more torments OMEGALUL. I've never seen such mess in any game. Just stop please.

This is all you are getting, All signs point to no further large scale development for D3.
I thought they were done with D3 on season 15 so I was happy with even the last small update, I just like the game still even though it is old.
Don't worry, you have Immortal to look forward to. Don't you have a phone???
Anyone holding their breath for an RoS scale expansion/change/patch will need CPR soon so please keep breathing (I for one forgot how to perform CPR so I won't be useful).
03/29/2019 03:29 PMPosted by Blackout
I thought they were done with D3 on season 15 so I was happy with even the last small update, I just like the game still even though it is old.
It would honestly be better to just stop because this doesn't go anywhere and effort put in these patches doesn't revive game.
The new changes and features aren't "WOW", I agree, but its a good start and it seems like Blizzard is listening to some of their players requests for changes. I'm hoping that they will add a new end game feature in the near future, like a new game mode, that would be nice.

I can't say I like the new T13-16 levels as well. D3 players were complaining about how small the mats drops were. They should've just increased drop rates for mats in current T levels, not create more T levels...
if you expect revolutionary changes, that completely modify the gaming experience, then I recommend waiting for patch 3.0.0 (spoiler: maybe never arrive).

2.6.X: minor changes (balance, bug fixes)
2.X.0: new content (maps, game modes)
X.0.0: important changes (expansion)

(Sorry, my english is not good)
Nothing changed.

No matter what Blizzard Diablo devs do, some people are going to cry.

03/29/2019 02:13 PMPosted by ARTPOP
I can not believe people are happy with this patch.

What do you feel when you look in the mirror? Happy or Sad?

Get over yourselves and enjoy the game or just stop playing and stop posting trash mouth in the forum!

Thanks!
03/29/2019 04:15 PMPosted by SeuTiBeun
The new changes and features aren't "WOW", I agree, but its a good start and it seems like Blizzard is listening to some of their players requests for changes. I'm hoping that they will add a new end game feature in the near future, like a new game mode, that would be nice.

I can't say I like the new T13-16 levels as well. D3 players were complaining about how small the mats drops were. They should've just increased drop rates for mats in current T levels, not create more T levels...

My biggest issue is lack of balance, no real changes to the Meta for some time, several sets under-utilize skills due to a lack of additional buffs (I'm looking at you Roland's Shield Bash)

Granted with the buffs class can now push much higher and faster than before, but still.

Balance has ALWAYS been a problem for Blizzard, in the Diablo series and throughout World of Warcraft.

But like many have said, this game is quite old now, not really expecting huge QoL changes forthcoming, but giving us some additional options for builds beyond the way existing sets work now. Granted that means reworking items and sets, so not likely going to happen.
03/30/2019 12:32 PMPosted by Blades1370
Balance has ALWAYS been a problem for Blizzard, in the Diablo series and throughout World of Warcraft.

I agree, these days if you see the D3 leaderboards, its literally 1 build used by many with just 1 or 2 different skill/items. It would be nice to see a variety of builds up there. Balance takes time i guess, only time will tell.

So i invite you to join the discussion and say your opinion - Now what is missing for Diablo 3 after this patch ?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771336974
It's a good start and a "step in the right direction" because we've asked for upgrades for a while and finally a patch has given us more QoL and it makes it more enjoyable to play and also more challenging too. I'm a big time video game spender so with this patch I'm interested in spending money to Blizzard once again.
Someone missed his daily dose of happy pills...
Eww...development time spent on D3?

Wouldn't that precious-time have been better spent...valuing the communities opinion on Diablo 1,2,3 compared...to get-knowledge for a better D4?

Is that rocket-science?

Ask us...that's more-valuable than super-small non-core changes to D3.