Can we finally get SOLO mode implemented into the game?

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11
06/17/2019 06:58 AMPosted by Maximus
I never mentioned equality of outcome anywhere

Yeah, you do in a round about way.

You don't put people in groups competing against individuals in any competition.

Please give me your definition of competition? Google defines it as
"1. relating to or characterized by competition.​"
"​2. as good as or better than others of a comparable nature.​"​

Except you posted the link that puts your own argument to bed. No mention of anything relating to what your talking about as far as group vs solo. Especially considering that we all have the choice to group or not.
06/18/2019 08:30 PMPosted by LazyTurtle
As much as i would love this, it would be hard to implement (Due to the old system, they even had issues with adding stash tabs, think about it, whats more complex what your asking, or adding 2 pages to a stash. It would be nearly impossible to implement this.)

I don't think it would be that difficult. Functionally, it would be no different than participating in a new "season"-- it's just that the "season" would go on forever and would prevent you from grouping with other players.

I really wish we could get a blue in here to tell us either "it's doable if there's enough interest" or "no, that's functionally impossible for technical reasons". Because people (including me) have been arguing both sides without much evidence either way.