Now what is missing for D3 ? Give your 2 cents.

General Discussion
04/01/2019 11:54 AMPosted by PardalBR
04/01/2019 11:20 AMPosted by FusRoDah
being able to use all the moves and runes over pigeon holed into one move all day just because it's the most powerful.

Nah. This is power creep. The most powerfull reward on D3 dev design view it is GR. So what will be possible outside GR they are micro reward progressions to give some love for those are trapped in GR 70 and need a little boost more or for addicted players wanna progress the character potential for 100%.
Used to play my two uliana,6 inna using shenlong set under full cold element with wreath of lightning and minae gem but now it struggling at top torment 13 when it was fine at t10;it was a fun build but now not very viable for anything.That's the problem finding builds you find fun but can't play since locked in sets with supporting legendary gear.
04/03/2019 12:30 PMPosted by FusRoDah
That's the problem finding builds you find fun but can't play since locked in sets with supporting legendary gear.

I think on D3 future patches they will balance all sets and builds to the same level balance. Or i hope so. They said on patch notes they will balance all it's not balanced. Let's wait for all sets get some love.
i dont think blizzard will develop new content for D3
04/03/2019 03:55 PMPosted by adrianmak
i dont think blizzard will develop new content for D3

They need good content updates to earn players good reviews to promote switch users buy the game and other blizzard games.
Risk versus Reward
04/03/2019 05:18 PMPosted by Steve
Risk versus Reward

True how much more dangerful it should be more rewardful. Maybe they could create reborn gem option after it hit level 100.

So the reborned gem will give something nice and cool to boost runes out of set bonus damage. Per example after reborning it boost one skill which it's not on anyset for 500% damage. That would allow more game diversity and build diversity same with a closed build with some extra options to pick.

The reborned gem will back to level 1 and it will get this rune damage boost. So we have to level it again. It's very nice. That rebirth would rebirth our build giving us choice to use a new rune not used on a closed build.
04/03/2019 09:20 PMPosted by PardalBR
Per example after reborning it boost one skill which it's not on anyset for 500% damage

Sounds like just more power creep. LoN is out there for you to use and abuse it with or without extra procs however you like it already.
How many rings can we equip? How many fingers do we have?

Intrinsic magic find leveling? Something that increases the "luck" of your character that would result in better chances to gain more rewarding loot?

What about eliminating the "I'm on my barb why am I getting wizard gear?!" issue?
04/04/2019 02:24 PMPosted by Beamoth

Right. What about toes and ankles also?
04/04/2019 02:44 PMPosted by naksiloth
04/04/2019 02:24 PMPosted by Beamoth

Right. What about toes and ankles also?

Oh! Add piercings!

Nose, ears, brows, taint...

and PA...
04/04/2019 01:47 PMPosted by naksiloth
Sounds like just more power creep. LoN is out there for you to use and abuse it with or without extra procs however you like it already.

Powercreep do you really believe it ? A set without LoN and without buff set only 500% raw damage it's not enough to reach GR 70-80. It's once time buff not accumulated.

Sets nowadays give 3000-5000% more damage and do you think 500% damage alone it would be power creep ? ROFLMAO.
04/04/2019 04:03 PMPosted by PardalBR
do you think 500% damage alone it would be power creep ?

Ah... I misread. I thought you mean a multiplier, not straight weapon damage increase. That'd still be like double the amount of most unused skills. Also if it can be repeated or stacked, yeah, my point would still stand.

I'd prefer a low damage modifier like %6-7 IaSpd, 10% area damage or +%7-8 damage against Elites for a certain skillrune or an utility like RcR% or straight cooldown mitigation and only leave it at that.
04/04/2019 04:14 PMPosted by naksiloth
%6-7 IaSpd, 10% area damage or +%7-8 damage against Elites for a certain skillrune or an utility like RcR% or straight cooldown

Maybe they could give us a second GR portal to face new things, monster with improved AI, immune+special power acumulattions. And some fighting NPC which also use potion etc to evolute few by few our runes.
This game needs pvp. There is no point in gearing up to kill "more difficult" reskinned trash mobs. Wanna test all this sweet gear out on another player. Not a stupid bot that gets one shotted. PVPVPVPVPVP
04/05/2019 05:50 AMPosted by GoodApollo
This game needs pvp. There is no point in gearing up to kill "more difficult" reskinned trash mobs. Wanna test all this sweet gear out on another player. Not a stupid bot that gets one shotted. PVPVPVPVPVP

PvP would be nice. But it take much effort and work to do it. So maybe they could work on one totally unballanced pvp and improve it with a project to balance into 2-3 years. Full blow to release it's not coming, much work to do.