What Has Changed In the Last 5 Seasons?

General Discussion
I played seasons 9-11 or 12 or whatever the first Necro season was and then needed a break. I was thinking of playing next season, and am looking for someone who has been playing since then to sort of go over what has changed, been removed, added to the game since then so I can catch up on what I've missed.

Thanks
Add me on discord i'll help you catch up DemHunter#7191
Basically nothing has changed. All they did recently was add more 0's to damage numbers to make people climb a little higher on Greater Rifts. Outside of that, the game is still in the same state it has been in for years.

Blizzard fired most of the public facing employees across all games (think CMs and similar) but it's nothing you'll notice here as they were never active to begin with.
Sounds about right, thanks you guys for the information
04/13/2019 02:01 PMPosted by atom0s
Basically nothing has changed. All they did recently was add more 0's to damage numbers to make people climb a little higher on Greater Rifts. Outside of that, the game is still in the same state it has been in for years.

Caution, they didn't add these 0's to all damage numbers equally. So if you are looking for more high GR viable builds, you should better to check it out :-)