Any word on PTR 2.6.5

General Discussion
Any word on PTR 2.6.5, any at all?
Soon.
There's been no official word or estimate date regarding the next ptr.
You still have about a month until they might post something on the PTR. Blizzard did say they extended season 16 partly because of a patch they are working on.

That is pretty much all the information we have on this at the moment
03/15/2019 11:06 AMPosted by SeaBigBear
By now, everyone should know that Patches are deployed between Seasons. And the PTR opens shortly before it's deployed.

03/15/2019 11:15 AMPosted by spacecadet13
Soon.
↑ Best answer! ↑ :lol:
03/15/2019 03:18 PMPosted by Perusoe
By now, everyone should know that Patches are deployed between Seasons. And the PTR opens shortly before it's deployed.

03/15/2019 11:15 AMPosted by spacecadet13
Soon.
↑ Best answer! ↑ :lol:

i'm guessing they will have the ptr up two weeks before season ends. it will last about two weeks or so. that's my guess.
Not sure if we need PTR at all for adding another 0 to all multipliers. Let's be innovative, Double it!!

Why do you bother asking?

You can be sure that there will be a post about it when it happens.. and that there will be multiple threads here saying "OMFG THE PTR IS UP."
bug fixes

this game is dead
03/15/2019 09:59 PMPosted by fathom

this game is dead
It died with Blizz North.. R.I.P.
Yeah they are going to fix the insane numbers by moving them 1 decimal place, and adjusting GRs by the same amount. Gr drops will decrease though. 1-70 XP will be 4 times less but the 1-69 leg drops will increase. So they will actually make the journey a journey again rather than a hop skip and a jump, without affecting the end game grind which will not change.

Either that or they will just give everyone an the end game grind build in 1 day instead of 3 so that all the complainers won't b1+ch and moan about being nerfed.
03/17/2019 02:27 AMPosted by Steve
Yeah they are going to fix the insane numbers by moving them 1 decimal place, and adjusting GRs by the same amount. Gr drops will decrease though. 1-70 XP will be 4 times less but the 1-69 leg drops will increase. So they will actually make the journey a journey again rather than a hop skip and a jump, without affecting the end game grind which will not change.

Either that or they will just give everyone an the end game grind build in 1 day instead of 3 so that all the complainers won't b1+ch and moan about being nerfed.

Im sure you work for them...#NotReally!!!
Whats gonna happen on patch 2.
whats gonna happen on patch 2.6.5?
03/18/2019 07:19 AMPosted by SonicBurn
whats gonna happen on patch 2.6.5?

They will change some stuff.
I imagine that it got to be fairly significant.

I think :/

Right?
I would assume we get a PTR and some patch notes sometime in early April. I am not expecting a game overhaul though. Just a new Season theme, bug fixes, maybe some item tweaks and skill balances. The normal stuff.

Of course, it would be fine with me if they surprised me with something more :)
May be 1/4?
My ideal Patch would be an Orange item buff.

300th Spear & Skulars Bracers is in want.
03/18/2019 08:14 AMPosted by MissCheetah
I would assume we get a PTR and some patch notes sometime in early April. I am not expecting a game overhaul though. Just a new Season theme, bug fixes, maybe some item tweaks and skill balances. The normal stuff.

Of course, it would be fine with me if they surprised me with something more :)

Even though I like you lean toward more balance changes and QoL improvements. Still anything is possible. It all depends on what the suits of the company want to do. They can always change their minds. Where they would want D3 in a much better shape than it is right now.