ancient or PRIMAL puzzle

General Discussion
have tried both ancient and primal puzzle rings in cube...

the only difference i can see is that the primal gives you a few more goblins...maybe...

WHAT A JOKE AND A WASTE OF A PRIMAL

primals are 10 times harder to find than ancients

you would think the primal vault would be awsome

is that the best you can do Blizzard?????
a few more? there are a lot
Everyone should've stopped logging on when they announced Primal Ancients @ 1/450 drop chance. When they do drop, it's never a piece you can use and if you can use it, it's not best in slot, so wtf? If I read correctly, some guy calculated the time it would take for a full set of primal ancient gear at 8000 hours. Even if it takes a quarter of that time it's still too !@#$ing long. D3 is a game you CANNOT finish. The cube is %^-*ing pointless and usually downgrades your items because '!@#$ you' seems to be the only explanation.
04/06/2019 01:48 AMPosted by Palpapally
Everyone should've stopped logging on when they announced Primal Ancients @ 1/450 drop chance.
For starters, this isn't about ancients in general, but secondly, as you mentioned, it's highly unlikely that they will have value and even when it is an item you can use, you've found 45 ancients for that already and one of them is statistically almost guaranteed to be better due to stats.

So stop caring about primals. Just consider them an interesting anomaly that now have their own color.

04/05/2019 08:08 PMPosted by blade
primals are 10 times harder to find than ancients
Ehm no. If that was true, you'd have one primal for every ten ancients and I've never heard of anybody having that kind of luck.

Secondly, I've never found a primal goblin ring and I don't expect to ever find one. Much like those special pony level wings, ultra rare things don't add anything of value for me in the game.
have tried both ancient and primal puzzle rings in cube...
the only difference i can see is that the primal gives you a few more goblins...maybe...

They talking about doing something with the 2 rings in the next season. So if you are wasting them now wait.

Using an Ancient or Primal Puzzle Ring in Kanai’s Cube will produce a new result

Season 17
04/06/2019 11:06 AMPosted by BigRed
Using an Ancient or Primal Puzzle Ring in Kanai’s Cube will produce a new result
Season 17

04/05/2019 09:30 PMPosted by Schyzo
a few more? there are a lot

Someone used an Ancient Puzzle in Season 17. If you consider this a new result by adding more goblins, there is a huge problem here.
05/29/2019 10:29 AMPosted by Mumrah
Someone used an Ancient Puzzle in Season 17. If you consider this a new result by adding more goblins, there is a huge problem here.

Youre kidding right? It goes from 4-5 gobs from a normal PR to 40-50 from an ancient/primal. That's a massive difference. What exactly were you expecting?
Idk. I’m not the person that enjoys to farm death breath. So when I hear let’s do an ancient puzzle I’m the first one in. It’s not game breaking but for anyone who doesn’t play much. It’s actually really good. At least it’s better then finding a normal puzzle ring 2 weeks into the season and just salvaging it since it’s a waste of time
04/06/2019 01:48 AMPosted by Palpapally
D3 is a game you CANNOT finish.

Yes, they designed it that way, so that you'll keep playing it.

Until you have perfectly rolled primals in every slot with rank 150 caldesann's despair applied to them all, you're not finished.
05/29/2019 11:04 AMPosted by Flansy
What exactly were you expecting?

05/29/2019 10:29 AMPosted by Mumrah
a new result
Primal Puzzle Ring Vault should have Gelatinous Creed.
I had a primal puzzle ring non season for months (in my stash).

After this patch dropped I brought 3 others in and we used it. It was a bit underwhelming but still over the top from regular rings/runs.
Now at least it has a purpose. Also ancient and primal quality puzzle ring are opening the same deal of Ancient Vault, goblin spawns may change. You may get less goblin spawns in an Ancient Vault that you open with primal puzzle ring.
If it was before, I'd simply salvage the puzzle ring because regular Vault did never guarantee you 15 FS. now with many goblins spawns I reckon it worths a shot to try opening a Vault now.