Free Stash Tab is no biggie my Non-Season dudes

General Discussion
06/12/2019 06:48 PMPosted by Seke
Does it really only show up after the next step?

No, it will show up when this season ends (probably mid/end August or so)
06/12/2019 07:12 PMPosted by spacecadet13
06/12/2019 06:48 PMPosted by Seke
Does it really only show up after the next step?

No, it will show up when this season ends (probably mid/end August or so)

Thanks for trying to help.

If one did wait until the end of the Season it wouldn't be necessary to delete the character and level it again. You just log it in as a non-seasonal character and take your stuff out of the mail.

As far as I understood this message the procedure mentioned is meant to circumvent the seasonal restriction. With the slight disadvantage of having to level the 'new' character to 70 again.

Or did I miss the point totally?
You can't get seasonal gear and xp transferred to NS in advance of season end.
Yes, but when the stash tab unlocks it immediately becomes available on nonseason as well.
06/13/2019 08:01 AMPosted by Phatty
Yes, but when the stash tab unlocks it immediately becomes available on nonseason as well.

This is completely and utterly true.

Actually I will be collecting a tab this season. I managed to master a set dungeon in one try! *gasp*

The shame of it all. I think I'm going to pick Necro for the next couple I have to get. Then I can avoid doing more than chapter 4, if I continue to do seasons. But GOD do I hate doing set dungeons!

Game on.
04/13/2019 12:02 PMPosted by BossDogg
I don't like this gated mess but we don't have any control. Its not worth complaining in the forums. Management doesn't listen.

Cry baby!
Hey Guys, I have a question regarding this season.

If I'm done and want to move back to non-season. Do I have to wait until the season has finished before I can transfer my season loot to my normal non-season stash, Or is there a way for me to get my loot early?
06/14/2019 03:58 AMPosted by xxBUSTERxx
Hey Guys, I have a question regarding this season.

If I'm done and want to move back to non-season. Do I have to wait until the season has finished before I can transfer my season loot to my normal non-season stash, Or is there a way for me to get my loot early?

You have to wait until season is over. Seasons usually last 3 months, and we are about 3 weeks into this one.
This is the whole WOW "I paid for the game, give me allied races without unlocking them" all over again.
06/14/2019 05:40 AMPosted by Minkles
This is the whole WOW "I paid for the game, give me allied races without unlocking them" all over again.

... To be less misleading, this is more like "I have to do lower content that I've already done in a game mode I find unfun to unlock quality of life features that have been woefully inadequate since launch."
04/13/2019 03:15 PMPosted by DTMAce
Apparently some of you enjoy being treated like dirt, and I guess... That's good for you?

Yes they actually do. Familiarity breeds comfort. Between the lag and the stash issue I'm not playing atm, don't feel like contributing hours to the success metric because of the typical 'say one thing do another' from Blizzard. This company is worse than Canadian Liberal politicians in that regard which is really saying something.
I think it would be funny in a sad way if after the last tab is gotten, they shut down the game. so we could all switch to D4. It would be nice if we could transfer our d3 stuff to d4 , similar to Guild wars 1 and 2