Need Help Remembering This Armor

Monk
I used to play a lot back in the days of the real money auction house. I mained monk and had this awesome armor that I dyed (so I don't remember the original color). Pretty sure it was a light armor or the next tier up, and the fabric hanging down in front had a scalloped or feathered look to it. I know when I dyed it, it turned orange with white scallops/feathers.

I'm trying to remember this armor because unfortunately I retired this character to start a new with a group of people a year or so ago (and that fell through). I was dumb and didn't take a screenshot, either. It's somewhat important for me to remember for a drawing reference.

Would be extremely grateful if anyone can tell me the armor, and/or show me a screenshot of it, because I've googled for over and hour and cannot find anything, not even a comprehensive list of light armors.

Thanks!
Playing Monk since the very start - but i don't remember that armor.

I think you should try to install Vanilla D3 and find it!
Vanilla used alot of rare (yellow) armor. Its impossible to tell names. Your best bet is look through all transmorgs in game. All yellow armor has armor types, they all look the same even with different names as long as same type.
03/16/2019 07:49 AMPosted by RiemeKüsu
Playing Monk since the very start - but i don't remember that armor.

I think you should try to install Vanilla D3 and find it!

In the process of reinstalling right now, actually. Figure it's the only way.

03/16/2019 05:01 PMPosted by celtic08
Vanilla used alot of rare (yellow) armor. Its impossible to tell names. Your best bet is look through all transmorgs in game. All yellow armor has armor types, they all look the same even with different names as long as same type.

Thanks, will do. Part of me thinks that the 'scalloped pattern' may have showed after the dying, like a part that didn't dye, but again, it's been years.
I think I found it, or something at least similar, found in the tier 15 (sovereign) set here: https://www.diablowiki.net/Gear_sets_gallery#Monk

Specifically this one: https://www.diablowiki.net/File:Mnkf_tier15.jpg

Should have stated this was for a female monk if there was any confusion.