Season 18, season of procs!

General Discussion
Highly increased proc coeffecients, no proc cooldowns, all proc damage increased by (super high number but not be really OP). Lets see some dual dagger wielding frozen orb spitting frenzy barbs! Or some super smelly WDs that kill everything by walking up and farting on enemies!

I think proc items are really awesome and if they actually procced a decent amount and done some damage/cc then maybe they would see some use post 70.

(this is nothing more than a dream as I know that it would take too much work to do effectively and Diablo's 2 developers are too busy playing other games)
I have a feeling this would cause a massive lagfest as the amount of calculations skyrockets.
I'd rather have the Season of Vanilla where they bring back critical mass and pre-nerfed Into the Fray, Sentry, Nether Tentacles, Cyclone etc.......
04/18/2019 09:45 AMPosted by Moridin
I'd rather have the Season of Vanilla where they bring back critical mass and pre-nerfed Into the Fray, Sentry, Nether Tentacles, Cyclone etc.......
yes would love cm wiz to come back was by far my fav I quite for a long time after they removed it
07/08/2019 12:32 PMPosted by Dezlirn
04/18/2019 09:45 AMPosted by Moridin
yes would love cm wiz to come back was by far my fav I quite for a long time after they removed it
https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/halo-of-arlyse-p2_Unique_Ring_Wizard_001
Bad idea. I'd take Season of Blackthorn's over this.
Flash from the past, I want a season of DH slow lightning ball and dps ruled by Damage over Time.